Plant has Nanners but no pollen? Or burnt pistils?

• Thread starter Dom707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dom707

So I don't have any photos of this but Ill start the story from the beginning . My friend had his Purple Ice cream cake plant Hermy in his indoor room and it pollinated a Runtz. Now this is what we assume there was only maybe 4 seeds outta a couple pounds. I planted a seed from the Runtz and it grew identical to the Purple Ice Cream Cake but when it buds it is a more chunky Runtz with that Cake smell. I grew it one time and cloned it, The first time I grew it no problems fire bud with that greesy feel the Runtz gets. But this grow of it I stress the hell outta it forget to water it for a couple weeks at a time come back and its almost dead and just give it a little water the only thing I used was Top dress nutes and some Crescendo to harden it. I mixed like a half gallon of Crescendo in a 5 gallon bucket and killed 3 of them this one burned a little and continued. If you cant tell by now I didn't care about this plant I had a bunch of extra clones I just tossed out. At harvesting I noticed what looked like bananas but maybe it was just burned pistils cause there was no pollen no seeds. 2 photos of the plant I dont have photos of the Pollen sacs and or Burnt pistils. Anyone have any ideas?
Plant has nanners but no pollen or burnt pistils 2
Plant has nanners but no pollen or burnt pistils

Top Bottom