Plant Health Issue Need Help

• Thread starter CannaFarmer23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannaFarmer23

Need help with these. I have 2 strains, Super Lemon Haze and Super Silver Haze, I'm having problems with. The leaves are curling and appear discolored with some dying. The budsites are way underdeveloped for week 7 of flower. The buds are pretty small and feel rock hard. Their overall size appears stunted as well.

Plant health issue need help
Plant health issue need help 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Welcome to THC Farmer.

Can you explain what happened here? How did the plants get to this stage? What are you feeding? What growing method? Soil? Coco?

The plants in these pictures, BTW, will not recover. You're going to have to start over.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Need help with these. I have 2 strains, Super Lemon Haze and Super Silver Haze, I'm having problems with. The leaves are curling and appear discolored with some dying. The budsites are way underdeveloped for week 7 of flower. The buds are pretty small and feel rock hard. Their overall size appears stunted as well.
Hey Welcome, you got here a bit late, I don't think there's any help that can fix your problems. It looks like you've cooked the leaves and there's very little chance of recovery. You may have locked them out & or too much light, nutes, or other.

I think its time to chop and start new, Start a journal here and if you post pics with your plants progress nutes. your using, soil, light temp,humidity the folks here will help you through your next grow...GL..

C

CannaFarmer23

Welcome to THC Farmer.

Can you explain what happened here? How did the plants get to this stage? What are you feeding? What growing method? Soil? Coco?

The plants in these pictures, BTW, will not recover. You're going to have to start over.
Feeding using Athena Pro line according to feeding chart. Also used Mad Farmer MOAB. Soil is coco. It all started when they were flipped to flower. This is another strain exhibiting the same symptoms but in a much earlier stage. This pic is week 2 of flower.

20230322 085520
steamroller

steamroller

Leaf curl and dead leaves say too much light or heat.
How high up is your light and how strong are you running it?
I don't see over feeding symptoms really?

C

CannaFarmer23

Leaf curl and dead leaves say too much light or heat.
How high up is your light and how strong are you running it?
I don't see over feeding symptoms really?
300w CMH about 24-36 inches above canopy.

steamroller

steamroller

What is the temp and RH in the tent? Do you have an IR thermometer to check leaf temp?
Can the light be raised any higher? I assume you can not dim it being CMH.
Sorry for so many questions without an answer yet.

C

CannaFarmer23

What is the temp and RH in the tent? Do you have an IR thermometer to check leaf temp?
Can the light be raised any higher? I assume you can not dim it being CMH.
Sorry for so many questions without an answer yet.
Growing in a climate controlled greenhouse. Daytime temps running high 70's, nighttime high 60's. Rh is about 50-55%

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
the buds connected to the fan leaves looks like intial stages of botrytis

any spots of grey fuzz? if you pull a bud away the from the stalk, is the inner part squish? or a unusual light yellow?

the photos made me think of this photo

all i know is that cardboard and orangish color is never a good sign

stock-photo-bud-rot-also-known-as-botrytis-on-cannabis-1530077861.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom