Plant In Flower Having Issues

• Thread starter Izarah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izarah

Izarah

i have 5 widow plants in flower right now. They are growing in fox farm ocianic soil and given fox farm nutrients based on the fox farm Schedule. They are grown under led lighting. 4 of them are doing amazing but I have 1 that has started having some major issues. I have no idea what's going on with it but the fan leaves are dying and the bud on this 1 plant is no where near the size of the others.

Plant in flower having issues
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
i have 5 widow plants in flower right now. They are growing in fox farm ocianic soil and given fox farm nutrients based on the fox farm Schedule. They are grown under led lighting. 4 of them are doing amazing but I have 1 that has started having some major issues. I have no idea what's going on with it but the fan leaves are dying and the bud on this 1 plant is no where near the size of the others.
I see a lot wrong with that leaf.
Look for bugs on underside of leaves.
Best of luck.
Peace

Izarah

Izarah

Here is a pic of the plant, if it was bugs wouldn't all my plants be affected and not just one?

IMG 5209
embaks

embaks

Hard to tell with that pick take a good look at the stems / under the leafs use a jewelers loops if you have

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That is also a severe -P. That's what's causing the super-dark shade of green, the reddened petioles and oddly shaped necrotic areas. Insufficient P will also impact flowers.

Top Bottom