plant issues in final stages of bud , please help

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hello all , I am having these issues with a couple plants in my grow . I have fed them all the same but am only having issues with a couple .. I have checked for root aphids , but cannot see any . here are some pics .
I fed them gh cool bloom a week ago . and have been flushing them ever since . I have given them ph adjusted water and a dose of cal / mag tonite to try and fix this , also a small does of b1 last night .. any help would be much appericated . i have found alot of necrosis as well but have piced them off

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help 2

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help 3

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help 4

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help 5

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help 6

Plant issues in final stages of bud  please help 7

E

Elite Nugs

Looks like Rust fungus to me. I had some plants that looked the same exact way. I checked everything, and then used about every spray and it just kept getting worse, and fast. I even brought in some healthy plants to see what would happen to the healthy ones and they caught the same thing within 3 days and were already looking horrible. The only way I got rid of mine was with a Sulfur Burner. The rust fungus develops in the inside of the leaves at first, making them wilted, droopy and curled.... then the fungus starts to burst through the outer skin of the leaf slowly turning them yellow, then showing a rusty color.

If its not aphids, the ph is correct in your soil and nothing is locked out or overfeed, then I would say Rust fungus. Its the only thing I've seen to cause this much damage, as fast as it does.

M

midnightrider

what is your base nutrients ? did you dial them back when started the koolbloom ?cause when you use bloom boosters you have to dial back your base nutrients and once the burn starts and you dont correct it in time you burn the whole plant and no amount of flushing is gonna bring back a burnt leaf , that leaf is a gonner ---- keep flushing with ph-ed calmag water only ,,,trim the dead off the plant ,, pull all the dead leaves and watch for change in the still good leafs ,, if it gets better meaning if it quits die-ing go back to your base nutes without any boosters

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Looks like Rust fungus to me. I had some plants that looked the same exact way. I checked everything, and then used about every spray and it just kept getting worse, and fast. I even brought in some healthy plants to see what would happen to the healthy ones and they caught the same thing within 3 days and were already looking horrible. The only way I got rid of mine was with a Sulfur Burner. The rust fungus develops in the inside of the leaves at first, making them wilted, droopy and curled.... then the fungus starts to burst through the outer skin of the leaf slowly turning them yellow, then showing a rusty color.

If its not aphids, the ph is correct in your soil and nothing is locked out or overfeed, then I would say Rust fungus. Its the only thing I've seen to cause this much damage, as fast as it does.
Rust fungus has turned out to be hemp russet mites for many people. Too small to see sans magnification, and are eradicated via... SULFUR! I believe Green Mopho may have something to say about that/them/those.

I might also wonder about RAs here, is an appropriate suggestion.

N

NBfrost

my base nutrients are floranove bloom , im mixing about 60 ml per 20l of water . but when i started with the kool bloom , i was just mixing it with water in between the other feedings , they are about 2 weeks away and there are only 2 that look that way , i have chritical mass there as well , and it looks awsome nice and green . I thought it was a phosperous and potasium dif , so i just feed them with the floro nova , and adjusted my ph to 6.5 .. I am thinking of just cutting them with my c.m and leaVING THE OTHER 4 to finish , i dont think that will be to bad ..or would it ? i dont want to stress them to hermies .. any thoughts ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom