Plant Leaning After Bringing It Outside

• Thread starter Mr_Unrealness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_Unrealness

Mr_Unrealness

Hey Everyone,

It's my first grow and I started 4 plants from clones indoors. They've been growing really well inside for the past month and I've been feeding and watering them all the same, but after I started an oscillating fan on them to strengthen the stems, one plant started having weird drooping bottom leaves but the top one's looked great. All the other plants seemed fine though.
20210515_112420.jpg

Then once I took them outside for an hour to start hardening them, the droopy leaf plant bent totally sideways from the breezyness. It wasn't crazy windy though and the other plants seemed to do fine. Ever since it's just been leaning sideways and the stem seems weak or something. Is it gonna die? Can I save it? Any ideas what happens?
Plant leaning after bringing it outside 2

freezeland2

freezeland2

From inside to going outside, did you place them directly in the sun without letting them sit in shaded sun light first for a few hours?

freezeland2

freezeland2

Ya I put them in direct sun.

Well there you go. Now you know not to do that. You need to intro that direct sun slowly. For the one doing it’s own LST thing, you could train it to keep growing sideways like that and get more bud sites or if it bothers you get a small stick, anything will work even a chop stick lol, use a pipe cleaner or soft tie or string and prop it back up.

Top Bottom