Plant Pulled From Ground Is Now Drooping

• Thread starter Kush1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kush1988

Well I have a 4 foot weed plant and it was in the ground for about 3 months it nice and thick but we had to pull it up and the mane stalk broke off will it still survive the side went down we put it in a big bucket and now it's sitting dropping will it come back

Plant pulled from ground is now drooping
K

Kush1988

Well I have a 4 foot weed plant and it was in the ground for about 3 months it nice and thick but we had to pull it up and the mane stalk broke off will it still survive the side went down we put it in a big bucket and now it's sitting dropping will it come back

IMAG0045
outnin

outnin

she is a goner but you can still clone the shit out of he sorry this has happened man

outnin

outnin

and on a side note a 20 gallon pot or bag full of great soil is portable and still gives great growth

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Looks like it might come back. The stress u caused is going to ruin ur outdoor harvest tho. Also would be wise to actually fill the bucket with soil if u want any chance of seeing buds on it

Toaster79

Toaster79

Scope the bottom sides of the leafes with at least 100x magnification and check roots for pests.

K

Kush1988

Scope the bottom sides of the leafes with at least 100x magnification and check roots for pests.
How would I get rid of them if it is or do you think that's from where one of the main stoke broke off

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Unfortunate that you had to dig her up. It's not going to live period. Get what you can from her and Cologne her. If you had broken the plant but not moved her I would tell you something completely different. Sorry bro.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Kush1988
Sorry to hear of your issues . . . . .Dealing with deficiencies or bugs and broken branches can bring the good vibes of growing your own herbs down. What I will say is I been at this a few grows and even with the damaged roots and all its still a weed... Dont stress she is bouncing back and the Cell damage on the edges of the older leaves is from the lack of water from the start of your original break if you see only Damage on older leaves that is. Two things would watch for spider mites and other infestation as they will go after weaker growing Ladies second is the shock from the transference to the small pot she is in PH room and the roots were aloud to spread that are now locked in a small pot. All this has taken some time to overcome BUT SHE WILL AND Has started to bounce back. Its OK. . . . .
I would say if she is a keeper type lady take a few cuts and start yourself a new Mother plant,
Keep her going she will be fine.
Super grow Vibes FlyJ

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

@Kush1988
Sorry to hear of your issues . . . . .Dealing with deficiencies or bugs and broken branches can bring the good vibes of growing your own herbs down. What I will say is I been at this a few grows and even with the damaged roots and all its still a weed... Dont stress she is bouncing back and the Cell damage on the edges of the older leaves is from the lack of water from the start of your original break if you see only Damage on older leaves that is. Two things would watch for spider mites and other infestation as they will go after weaker growing Ladies second is the shock from the transference to the small pot she is in PH room and the roots were aloud to spread that are now locked in a small pot. All this has taken some time to overcome BUT SHE WILL AND Has started to bounce back. Its OK. . . . .
I would say if she is a keeper type lady take a few cuts and start yourself a new Mother plant,
Keep her going she will be fine.
Super grow Vibes FlyJ
I would agree if only one of the two situation had occurred. That plants dead . BUT I have see more fucked up things happen.

K

Kush1988

I would agree if only one of the two situation had occurred. That plants dead . BUT I have see more fucked up things happen.
She's not dead there's slot of new growth since I've posted this thread oh is at 6 and all the leaves are sticking up I put some spray for bugs on your plants on top of soil and I don't see it them npmore and the that bucket is atleast a 30 gallon so I think she got a big anoth bucket thanks for yals help happy I didn't chop her down got 8 clones off her so far

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Like I said I have seen straNiger shit happen , good luck with everything.

She's not dead there's slot of new growth since I've posted this thread oh is at 6 and all the leaves are sticking up I put some spray for bugs on your plants on top of soil and I don't see it them npmore and the that bucket is atleast a 30 gallon so I think she got a big anoth bucket thanks for yals help happy I didn't chop her down got 8 clones off her so far

K

Kush1988

william76

william76

Shell root like a big clone!u planted the top of the plant,yeah?shell need some root mass before u flip her i would think,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom