Plant won’t flowering and pistils are turning brown

• Thread starter BlueberryNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlueberryNewbie

BlueberryNewbie

You may be able to cut the sacks you see, but there is the very likely chance, you won't see them all. This is why people remove hermaphodites when people see them.

If it is indeed a true male, there will be no female pistils on the plant. If a true male, you will need to remove it, it forms nothing but male organs.
The plant is feminized, if it is producing male organs it is because it has undergone some kind of stress that I have not noticed, and it could also be the reason why it takes so long to show some healthy pre-flowers... tomorrow I will check better, now it's in total darkness!
I am trying in every way to try to understand what the problem is, maybe there is no problem and I just have to wait as are advising me, but I would not want to wait in vain, continuing to see tiny burnt pre-flowers!

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Feminized plants can absolutely turn into hermaphodites. Genetics and / or a stressor can initiate this.

BlueberryNewbie

BlueberryNewbie

Feminized plants can absolutely turn into hermaphodites. Genetics and / or a stressor can initiate this.
I checked all parts of the plant very carefully, I'm sure it is a female, even the "suspicious" photo, they are female organs but with burnt pistils, also in another photo sent previously with something that looked like a hair, it is already turning brown... I don't know what I should do, I don't think this is normal anymore...

B97AFECD 1261 4354 8862 E3D6B3908D74
921BF2F3 E1BB 4A4F BF6C EDB6F0624339
Growoperators

Growoperators

I don't know, several people on the post believe this, but I have only one feminized plant, and the only organs that have grown have seemed female to me and even if there was a male organ, I believe it is really tiny and insignificant to trigger a process like that, however I imagine that if the plant were hermaphrodite, flowers would still have to grow right?(I'm noob)
No Hermie is insignificant, one hermi that is hidden under somewhere where you would never see it, could pollinate one whole side of your plant or more if the air stream is just right. The best way to watch for hermis is to inspect your pistols, if you see even 1 single flower site with shriveled pistols, chances are there's a banner in the close vacinity. When you find that little pecker, rip it right off of that biotch and tie a ribbon on there so you remember where it is and keep checking that area. Simply plucking fan leaf off can cause a little pecker to pop out so be nice to your girls🤙🏻

Top Bottom