plant wont get taller

• Thread starter typesguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

typesguy

i got a indica plant growing outdoor in fox farm soil with the use of humbolt nutrients its very bushy and healthy but dosnt seem to be getting any taller i live in souther cali i started it a little late like the last week of june

DvD

DvD

Is It In A Container Or In The Ground?
If In A Container Then It Has Become Root Bound.

It Also Might Be Because It's Starting To Flower And They Don't Get Taller Then They ecome Bushier.
And Naturally With Indica's Aren't Going To Get Real Tall Just REAL Bushy.:)

DvD

S

SweetIslandFunk

It would help to have more information, strain, grow conditions, light schedule, where you live, PICTURES, etc...how does the plant look? My guess is that like DVD stated, it might be done with the veg cycle and its starting to flower but still you should experience some strech.. Is there anything else that looks wrong with it? It could be shocked, when a plant is stressed growth could cease, is it a Seed or clone? Did you start it outside? If not when did you put it outside? All of these factors could attribute to your problem. Then again nothing could be wrong at all.

SIFunk

P

paulycali

Of course they get taller! What about stretching? They stretch in flowering not vegging. The plant is either rootbound, in shock still or a drarf! Could just be the type of strain your growing too. Good luck and hope its nothing to serious

Latest posts

Top Bottom