Plant yellowing and not drinking after some heat.

• Thread starter Raisin8420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raisin8420

Raisin8420

Hi folks! I need some help/suggestions on this problem all help is greatly appreciated.

Grow details:
6th week of flower, soil bio buzz light mix, 3.5 gal pots. 600w hps with cooltube hood, Feed is Plagron bloom (2-2-4) @ .5ml per L (per schedule), , Atami bloombastic PK 14/15 @1ml per L. Plant strenghtener and effective micro organisms/bacteria from multikraft too. Current temp/ rh 77f/ 60% (had temp issue). Water is <20ppm with a ph 7 and with feeding every other @ 6.8 and around 500ppm.

So the problem, one of the gorilla glues seems to be not drinking much at all now with yellow/browning. The rest have had 3 waters since this last had some 11 days ago and it's still practically wet on top and heavy. This one was the runt compared to the other gorilla which is fine.
The last few weeks have been really hot here and about 2 weeks ago even with maxing out all my shitty coolers n extractors temps in the tent hit 100f+ for a bit at peak outside temps, the others had some tacoing up and some slight leaf tip/edge yellowing up top on but this particular one the foliage is getting bad now on one side of the plant even up top on the buds. None of the other tops in the canopy close to this one were hit like this.
Plant yellowing and not drinking after some heat

Plant yellowing and not drinking after some heat 2

Some yellowing on the others doesn't seem to be getting worse...
Plant yellowing and not drinking after some heat 3

I now have a beast AC temps are good and I also properly sealed my lil lung room opened the tent and pulled the plants out a bit to allow more light/air through the canopy, is there anything else to do to bring her back? Should I trim off all the bad stuff or leave it alone. Can I warm up the pot to dry it a bit??
Thanks for looking.

BudBogart

BudBogart

My guess would be potassium deficiency. In addition to messing leaves up like that, it can also mess with water uptake. With your feeding regimen I would think the deficiency is caused by lockout from low ph. Can you check the ph of the soil, not the water? Or the simple fix, are the drain holes ample and unplugged?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi folks! I need some help/suggestions on this problem all help is greatly appreciated.

Grow details:
6th week of flower, soil bio buzz light mix, 3.5 gal pots. 600w hps with cooltube hood, Feed is Plagron bloom (2-2-4) @ .5ml per L (per schedule), , Atami bloombastic PK 14/15 @1ml per L. Plant strenghtener and effective micro organisms/bacteria from multikraft too. Current temp/ rh 77f/ 60% (had temp issue). Water is <20ppm with a ph 7 and with feeding every other @ 6.8 and around 500ppm.

So the problem, one of the gorilla glues seems to be not drinking much at all now with yellow/browning. The rest have had 3 waters since this last had some 11 days ago and it's still practically wet on top and heavy. This one was the runt compared to the other gorilla which is fine.
The last few weeks have been really hot here and about 2 weeks ago even with maxing out all my shitty coolers n extractors temps in the tent hit 100f+ for a bit at peak outside temps, the others had some tacoing up and some slight leaf tip/edge yellowing up top on but this particular one the foliage is getting bad now on one side of the plant even up top on the buds. None of the other tops in the canopy close to this one were hit like this.View attachment 884608
View attachment 884609

Some yellowing on the others doesn't seem to be getting worse...
View attachment 884610
I now have a beast AC temps are good and I also properly sealed my lil lung room opened the tent and pulled the plants out a bit to allow more light/air through the canopy, is there anything else to do to bring her back? Should I trim off all the bad stuff or leave it alone. Can I warm up the pot to dry it a bit??
Thanks for looking.
too close to harvest,i wouldnt mess with them

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

My guess would be potassium deficiency. In addition to messing leaves up like that, it can also mess with water uptake. With your feeding regimen I would think the deficiency is caused by lockout from low ph. Can you check the ph of the soil, not the water? Or the simple fix, are the drain holes ample and unplugged?
Thanks for the reply
yea there is plenty of drain holes in these pots and are free not even lots of roots down there..

I'm thinking on drilling some holes half way up on the side to get some air in there too....I have a soil ph tester somewhere alright il dig it out and check it out.
Cheers

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the reply
yea there is plenty of drain holes in these pots and are free not even lots of roots down there..

I'm thinking on drilling some holes half way up on the side to get some air in there too....I have a soil ph tester somewhere alright il dig it out and check it out.
Cheers
i drill 3/8 holes around my 5 gal buckets about 1inch above the bottom ,works great but when you water,just give them a little and wait about 5 min or so,what you put in will try to run out,thats okay,it will absorb the outer edges that have pulled away from sides of bucket,let it sit a min and water the plant,even beteer to just water around edge of bucket first let it absorb then water or feed if you dig what im saying,i use these for my veggies also ,outdoors and never had any problems after i figured out to water edges first,same with all my containers,outdoors in triple digits the soil will draw in about a 1/8 th in from sides ,im giving you a heads up ,run with it,you will find even though it a pain in the ass to do as i mention with the watering will pay off in the end game,hope it helps it does me,i been doing it for about 6 yrs now and like i say in triple digits your gonna water a lot and thats were the exchange comes in

Latest posts

Top Bottom