Plant

• Thread starter Billy6453
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Billy6453

My gf saw my plants and she pulled them out of the soil and they started drooping can I save them or not

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My gf saw my plants and she pulled them out of the soil and they started drooping can I save them or not
Is the stem still attached to roots? You might want to think about getting rid of the female if you want to grow. If she likes to fuck with your plants then you have a long road ahead of you. I know first hand

B

Billy6453

Is the stem still attached to roots? You might want to think about getting rid of the female if you want to grow. If she likes to fuck with your plants then you have a long road ahead of you. I know first hand
Yh stems are OK I have planted then in the garden but there droopy there still green and some roots are still there

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yh stems are OK I have planted then in the garden but there droopy there still green and some roots are still there
Then theyll come back. If the roots were gone then you have to go into a cloning process to save it .. Yours will be fine..probably shocked to hell.

B

Billy6453

My only concern is that they were left over night and I put soil over the roots b for I replanted them this morning

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My only concern is that they were left over night and I put soil over the roots b for I replanted them this morning
As long as they stayed moist theyll live... If the stem felt like a straw of hay then its dead

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If shes this bad now, just wait until she kills your plants in flower ornturns you into the cops.
Orrrrr fucks up you dehumidifier (causing leaks). Pouring milk in your plants (you wont know for a couple days) or fucks with plugs and timers(flipping plants or frying igniters). Pouring out/mixing nute bottles up (like the bitch is making a cocktail)

All she has to do is call the cops and say you got weapons... Fun times.

I have more....

B

Billy6453

Hahahahaha yh the stems are fine planted them in the garden in the sun how long will it take to start growing again

B

Billy6453

stiffneck

stiffneck

Orrrrr fucks up you dehumidifier (causing leaks). Pouring milk in your plants (you wont know for a couple days) or fucks with plugs and timers(flipping plants or frying igniters). Pouring out/mixing nute bottles up (like the bitch is making a cocktail)

All she has to do is call the cops and say you got weapons... Fun times.

I have more....

You take her to meet the folks? :) She sounds like a GOOD one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom