planted 3 from germination.... looks like 2/3 male confirmed so far?

• Thread starter dayleedumped
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dayleedumped

dayleedumped

Hi everyone,
I am a new grower and this forum has helped me tremendously. I am currently growing photoperiod from Bodhi and at one of the key turning points of my grow: the determination of sex. I am still currently in 18/6 schedule and 7 weeks from sprouting on 3/14/21 (~5 weeks vegetation?). I am guessing that since males tend to show their preflowering first, these are most likely males. Which sucks since so much time was dedicated but thats what I get for going regular seeds😞.

Attached is #1 plant and #2 plant.

Any tips for sexing a plant earlier rather than later that is relatively easy? I only have one 2x2 tent and one light. Hoping at least my third and final plant is a female 🥺, all sprouted at the same time but has not show any preflowering yet, and also a slower grower compared to these two plants which bushed a lot faster. Thank you guys for your time and help.

Also any additional step i should do for these two "male" plants? Wait another week to confirm? I am considering to take these two outside and let the pollen sac mature and take it for storage given their vigorous and healthy growth!

Planted 3 from germination looks like 23 male confirmed so far
Planted 3 from germination looks like 23 male confirmed so far 2
Planted 3 from germination looks like 23 male confirmed so far 3
Planted 3 from germination looks like 23 male confirmed so far 4
Planted 3 from germination looks like 23 male confirmed so far 5
TomTom420

TomTom420

IMG 20210428 134012881
I think mine is a boy as well...starting flowering schedule tomorrow...I will be watching this thread and my plants closely.

Top Bottom