Planting cannabis in garden close to other fruits and vegetables?

• Thread starter bulletxs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bulletxs

bulletxs

I grow a garden every year and was wondering about growing my cannabis plants directly in the ground along with all of my other edible garden plants. I grow corn, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc. This will be my first outdoor grow so I wasn't sure if I'm asking for pests if I plant them all in the same general area or if it'll be alright. Id prefer to plant directly into the ground here but I'm not opposed to potting them up and separating them from the other plants if that'd be better. Any body have experience with growing other garden plants in the ground close to their cannabis plants?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I grow a garden every year and was wondering about growing my cannabis plants directly in the ground along with all of my other edible garden plants. I grow corn, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, etc. This will be my first outdoor grow so I wasn't sure if I'm asking for pests if I plant them all in the same general area or if it'll be alright. Id prefer to plant directly into the ground here but I'm not opposed to potting them up and separating them from the other plants if that'd be better. Any body have experience with growing other garden plants in the ground close to their cannabis plants?

There's one pest that's really hard to get rid of .... the human pest. The one who sees it and comes in and rips it all up ... along with everything else that's there.

Like someone else has said ... don't let it be seen.

quirk

quirk

You can build up a resistance to pests by foliar spraying all plants with a mixture of Liquid Seaweed and molasses once a week. I use Medina Agricultural Products, best early am or late pm. Works for me

Top Bottom