Planting seedlings!

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So I have a simple question this my third time growing but this time skipped all the transplant pot to main home well this time I just put seedlings in main home so my question is could putting them in main home as seedlings ever cause root bound plants?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I have a simple question this my third time growing but this time skipped all the transplant pot to main home well this time I just put seedlings in main home so my question is could putting them in main home as seedlings ever cause root bound plants?
why sure they can go root bound,if the plant is in a pot the roots have to go somewere,in the ground no cant go root bound it can stretch any way it want too,in a pot the roots are limited to what size it is,ive grown 6ft tall plants in 5 gallon buckets,if your in a tent you can control how tall they get just by size of pot if you get what im saying.i have also grown 3 ft tall plants in a 1 gal pot,all in the training

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

This what I have for my setup doing good but have some nats been trying to get rid of them

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I put like a inch of sand on top and it just mixes in with my soil when I water

Top Bottom