• Thread starter Brothai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brothai

Plants are droopy
Plants are droopy
Plants are droopy 2
my plant has been looking down the last couple days not sure what the problem is. Lights are about 25 inches above the canopy been watering about quarter gallon ph at around 6.5ph they were looking sad the last couple days more and more each day. I readjusted the position for the lighting but still hasn’t done any better.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

View attachment 855306 View attachment 855306 View attachment 855307 my plant has been looking down the last couple days not sure what the problem is. Lights are about 25 inches above the canopy been watering about quarter gallon ph at around 6.5ph they were looking sad the last couple days more and more each day. I readjusted the position for the lighting but still hasn’t done any better.

Mine were doing that last year and I wasn't overwatering. They ended up being low on potassium. I used Krazy Kelp & Primordial Solutions Sea Green. They perked right up and started to uptake the water instead of drowning in it within 24hrs.

I'm not saying that it's a potassium deficiency (my girls also had burnt leaf tips & sawteeth), but you may benefit from Sea Green anyway. The microbes in it predigest the soil nutes for your plants. They can even break nute locks.

I recommend testing your soil, pest check (always a good idea), and using Sea Green (you can get 2oz sample set for about $37. It goes a long way.)
Screenshot 20190205 232810

Last edited:
B

Brothai

Thanks so much you guys. I’ll keep my eyes on it and make sure it isn’t over watering and I’ll get some sea green as well!! Better to be safe than sorry

Top Bottom