• Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jaydee86

Hi mate how did this turn out for you?
Did you find the cause?

J

Jaydee86

I had an excess of CO2. Once I attached an in-line fan and sucked out the Co2 and got to around 500-600 pms they bounced back nicely
Good stuff! Did you get to flower it?
My plants look just like this but I'm not using any co2

Screenshot 20211231 162856 Gallery
20211231 162951
Buttercup726

Buttercup726

Good stuff! Did you get to flower it?
My plants look just like this but I'm not using any co2
Yes. I finished out a few months ago. Great run to be honest. Green and luscious throughout the run.

check the intensity of your leds. I start off at 40 percent and gradually increase

check your co2 levels. I didn’t have co2 turned on. I guess my area just had an excess of it somehow. 1500 ppm plus. They ladies were young so affected them hard. Once I corrected that they went back to being happy.

last examine your roots for root aphids.

J

Jaydee86

Anyone with any expertise on these issues?
I genuinely feel like I have a super rare cannabis disease or virus going on within my room?? Something keeps killing my plants for the 4th time round and I can't even make it to 12/12,
I'm failing at everything with something that should be fairly easy and straightforward, I'm doing everything right, all my temps, feeds, lighting, everything is perfect! I'm watching amateurs pulling off killer crops and I'm failing at the first hurdle.
I don't know what to think?? I don't know what to do?? I can't figure out why my plants are dying every time.
There's no reason my plants should be dying at all.
I've got some in pots and some in trays getting the most perfect feeds and watering, perfect light and temperature everything is perfect and yet I'm watching people pot up seeds and not even checking ec levels or pH levels and they're getting 2 grams per watt.
Is there such things as disease of grow room that could keep killing my plants?
Maybe the canna nutrients have poison in them?
Can plants die from too much perfect conditions?
Maybe my water supply has some kind of poison in it?

Kevuk

Kevuk

I genuinely feel like I have a super rare cannabis disease or virus going on within my room?? Something keeps killing my plants for the 4th time round and I can't even make it to 12/12,
I'm failing at everything with something that should be fairly easy and straightforward, I'm doing everything right, all my temps, feeds, lighting, everything is perfect! I'm watching amateurs pulling off killer crops and I'm failing at the first hurdle.
I don't know what to think?? I don't know what to do?? I can't figure out why my plants are dying every time.
I've got some in pots and some in trays getting the most perfect feeds and watering, perfect light and temperature everything is perfect and yet I'm watching people pot up seeds and not even checking ec levels or pH levels and they're getting 2 grams per watt.

How old are the nutes?

I’m doing my first grow in just over a year. I was worried about my nutes but they were stored correctly so all good.

Trying new nutes seems like a good idea.

If that doesn’t work I’d strip everything down, clean and disinfect.

Buttercup726

Buttercup726

I had a mysterious bad two years that I attributed to micro root aphids. Never did see them tho. At one point I thought my room was infected a mysterious fungi or virus. After numerous applications of bleach, hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar and no improvement.

Post some pics

J

Jaydee86

I had a mysterious bad two years that I attributed to micro root aphids. Never did see them tho. At one point I thought my room was infected a mysterious fungi or virus. After numerous applications of bleach, hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar and no improvement.

Post some pics
Thanks for the reply man, did you mean pics of roots? Theres a few pics up of the plants.
Not sure if you can see them?

Top Bottom