Plants From Seed In Light Dep?

• Thread starter MountainMama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MountainMama

MountainMama

Hello! So we ended up with some extra girls from seeds (YAY! :D) All the info I have and research I've done says clones are best for dep. Does anyone have experience using seedlings in a light dep? Would love to hear your thoughts! Thank you!!

Blaze

Blaze

Clones will make for a more consistent canopy and will finish at the same time which is why most people prefer them for light dep, but seeds can still work just fine. You might want to be a little more watchful of your canopy control and pruning though, to make sure you get a nice, evenly filled out canopy before you start to flower them.

B

Bakedjon

Works really well, but I prefer to make a mom and clone the seed stock. If you know you have good genetics, or can grow things that are not elite for your market its worth it. Just depending on strain its easier to grow trees. I tend to clone my outdoor plants and then dep the clones so I have an idea of what to be excited about by the end of the year. I have been pheno hunting so its been sort of fun, but there is something nice about looking at one strain a greenhouse. I just had a nightmare with workers at one place mis labeling...

Latest posts

Top Bottom