• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Plants In Dark For 4 Days..

I'm looking for all info on this harvesting secret. Last harvest I had to leave my grow shut down for at least 4 days. I was just about to harvest but had unexpected guest. As soon as I got to them they were real heady, and very pretty, I just grabbed the stem and they snapped nicely. It seems as if this was some secret that I've never heard of. The pot blew people away. Please try this it won't be detrimental and let me know. Get high!

[QUOlshwizzard, post: 1681359, member: 45059"]I give them 24-36 hours dark when I flip. and also 24 hours dark before I snip. So final night is light on for 12 then off for 24, then start the light prune and hang escapade[/QUOTE]
The technique you use is standard. Throw one of yer girls in the dark for a few more days, then compare, let me know....

[QUOlshwizzard, post: 1681359, member: 45059"]I give them 24-36 hours dark when I flip. and also 24 hours dark before I snip. So final night is light on for 12 then off for 24, then start the light prune and hang escapade
The technique you use is standard. Throw one of yer girls in the dark for a few more days, then compare, let me know....[/QUOTE]

Will give it a whirl next round

med-mans medical film tables - day 73 - shock ripening -
bc bubba medical master kush - day 63 bloom
shock ripening - give plants at least 72 hours
of pitch black and ice water before harvest
to activate its immune system to produce more resin--
to increase yield, quality, smell and taste...
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/med-man-brand.219/
Ice- water ? water than let stand for ? before harvesting - more info - please

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1