Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying? WHEN SHOULD I TRANSPLANT???

• Thread starter Fl4meGr0wer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fl4meGr0wer

Fl4meGr0wer

Title says it all. I think the spots on the leaves are a sign of a deficiency due to it outgrowing the pot. Or maybe giving her too much nutes? But it's only on the biggest one and I feed them the same amount. (Bigger girl w leaf problems shower first, then her slightly younger sister who's healthy af)

And when should I TRANSPLANT to 3 gallons & switch to flower?

Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying when should i transplant
Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying when should i transplant 2
Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying when should i transplant 3
Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying when should i transplant 4
Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying when should i transplant 5
Plants look good but are my lower leaves dying when should i transplant 6
Fl4meGr0wer

Fl4meGr0wer

I'd up pot. They look good, just get them some more soil. Things react quicker in small pots, and IMO that plant needs a bigger home.
My thoughts exactly! I'm actually about to switch em over to 3 gal pots and let them veg for a week or 2 more weeks then switch to flower.... Or should I go ahead and switch to flower now when I transplant them? That's what my brother who used to grow recommended to lessen the shock

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My thoughts exactly! I'm actually about to switch em over to 3 gal pots and let them veg for a week or 2 more weeks then switch to flower.... Or should I go ahead and switch to flower now when I transplant them? That's what my brother who used to grow recommended to lessen the shock
Transplant asap and let her grow. Don't rush to flower, let her fill the 3 gallon pot before you flip her. She's just a baby let her grow 3-4 more weeks in the 3 gallon. top if you need to keep her short, but let her grow. You'll be happy you gave her extra weeks at harvest time.

Deke

Deke

I'd give her a coupe weeks to settle in and send out new roots. Your yield will thank you!

Fl4meGr0wer

Fl4meGr0wer

Ended up upgrading to 5 instead of 3 gal pots, they look GREAT after transplant no signs of shock whatsoever! Also got my new perpetual ( 3 chamber) grow tent 6'x4'x6.6', 1200 led for the flower room, and I've got my scrog net so I can't wait to see how that all turns out

IMG 20191130 200901213
Guapochops

Guapochops

This girl here is was looking great but is now curling a tad and I'm not sure what to do about it.. and the yellowing on the edges of the single bladed leaves are a tad yellow but I figured it was from one time that I sprayed water in my seedling greenhouse withought being to conscientious of the 2000 watt light that came on shortly after.... sprayed only the dome but next day the signs appeared... at least that's my guess with the yellowed edges but now it looks so uniformly yellow I'm fearing it's a deficiency or even perhaps a tad over watering/humodity?

Temp: 75-80
RH: 65-85 in greenhouse humidity dome chamber thingy (lmao🤣)

Anyways. Some help would be MAJORLY apreciated... wasn't sure where to post my concerns so I figured I'd start here, on someone else's request for help lmao 😂😏😎
Feeling sly yet stupid

20200513 151937
20200513 151934
20200513 152014
20200513 151913
20200513 152014
20200513 151913
20200513 151934
Guapochops

Guapochops

Oops
This girl here is was looking great but is now curling a tad and I'm not sure what to do about it.. and the yellowing on the edges of the single bladed leaves are a tad yellow but I figured it was from one time that I sprayed water in my seedling greenhouse withought being to conscientious of the 2000 watt light that came on shortly after.... sprayed only the dome but next day the signs appeared... at least that's my guess with the yellowed edges but now it looks so uniformly yellow I'm fearing it's a deficiency or even perhaps a tad over watering/humodity?

Temp: 75-80
RH: 65-85 in greenhouse humidity dome chamber thingy (lmao🤣)

Anyways. Some help would be MAJORLY apreciated... wasn't sure where to post my concerns so I figured I'd start here, on someone else's request for help lmao 😂😏😎
Feeling sly yet stupid
Oops sorry about the duplacites

Deke

Deke

Just a thought. Let your medium dry out and make sure there is plenty of drainage. Second, how is the temp on the plant itself? Possible heat stress. Too close to the lights at that age. I keep mine at 30+ inches at that age. At 2 weeks I drop to mid 20's.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Light too close what height have you got it off the seedlings ?

Guapochops

Guapochops

Light too close what height have you got it off the seedlings ?
Like 4 ft lol it's a 2000 watt full spec LED COB COMBO
BOUT IT AT THE END OF MY LAST GROW SO STILL FIGURING OUT ITS STRENGTH. MY BABY LOOKS A TAD BETTER TO DAY ONLY ONE SINGLE BLADE LEAFS' TIP IS UP BUT I THINK IT GOT BUMPED AND IS ACTUALLY STUCK LIKE THAT UNTIL THE LITTLE TIP DIES AND FALLS OFF THE LEAF ...oops caps lock. Today the plat itself in the green dome on floor several ft. From my light is tempting at 80.6F ( a tad higher than norm and RH is 90% right now
Was 75F and 80% RH this morning around 6 am - 11am... its 1:34 now
Plant looks way better but I'm looking for stability so anyone got a good spec to look for? Btw.. she is an Amnesia Haze photo not sure which pheno but we will find out getting into flip now won't we? Lol
- thanks again for all the help. Still figuring out the site guys

" May the rest of your day be the best of your day."

Guapochops

Guapochops

You can see the one tip that is damaged but she is less stressed out now that is for DAMN SURE
and one crappy pic of the distance from floor to light

Guapochops

Guapochops

Never keep seedlings under a dome; domes are for cuttings only
I was being stupid thinking that the dome will keep humidity up and as long as my air is fresh and breezing nicely and I opened up the dome vents a lil I thought it would be a good method for control.... is this creating too much moisture and adding to the heat stress beach Walker? I have seen many of your posts and I have always understood your thought process .. not to say that there are so many excellent growers with bomb info and personal experiences gallore

Top Bottom