Plants looking good today day 20

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Did some LST on the big one . Trying to keep it same hight as the rest .
Not sure if your supposed to LST when planning to scrog

7C477A88 6B2A 4FBC 9FBC E26C65315379
76B01D4F 196C 446A AE52 5BDAF3EACCDD
66228A21 F9D0 4A30 92CF 9CF855C6A056

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Ok so my low temp would be when the lights go out which is through the daytime . It’s winter where I am at the moment so I’m thinking just a small heater 12min on every hour using a digital timer . It’s a smallish room the tents in and I’ll isolate the room by keeping the door shut

thoughts ?

Madmax

Madmax

I would use an oil finned heater say the 500watts oil heater that has a timer inbuilt or an tube or reptile heater.. . I have my tube and ceramic heaters on 24/7 and when temp is reached the extraction fan to inbird extracts the hot air.for night time i just reduce temp on inkbird and stay a cosy 22 deg...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would use an oil finned heater say the 500watts oil heater that has a timer inbuilt or an tube or reptile heater.. . I have my tube and ceramic heaters on 24/7 and when temp is reached the extraction fan to inbird extracts the hot air.for night time i just reduce temp on inkrd and stay a cosy 22 deg...
This ^^^ heater on an inkbird.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I would use an oil finned heater say the 500watts oil heater that has a timer inbuilt or an tube or reptile heater.. . I have my tube and ceramic heaters on 24/7 and when temp is reached the extraction fan to inbird extracts the hot air.for night time i just reduce temp on inkbird and stay a cosy 22 deg...
Hey mate, a inkbird is like a temperature controller ? Do you have a link you could share so I can see what you mean

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah it has dropped to 15 degrees overnight. Has slowed them a little how do it keep it from dropping ? Need to run a heater ?
I've run a heater through a temperature controller before. It works ok, but I prefer to use a seedling mat with the temperature controller set to about 72f. In celsius, set it to about 22-23c. Your goal is to try to maintain your root zone at 22c so you may have to adjust your controller temps a bit to achieve that.

One of my 150cm x 150cm (5' x 5') tents has three 120cm x 50cm (48" x 20") seedling mats underneath the waterproof spill liner of my tent. This has worked like a charm for my basement grows during cold Michigan winters. Electric heaters do work well but are more expensive to operate.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've run a heater through a temperature controller before. It works ok, but I prefer to use a seedling mat with the temperature controller set to about 72f. In celsius, set it to about 22-23c. Your goal is to try to maintain your root zone at 22c so you may have to adjust your controller temps a bit to achieve that.

One of my 150cm x 150cm (5' x 5') tents has three 120cm x 50cm (48" x 20") seedling mats underneath the waterproof spill liner of my tent. This has worked like a charm for my basement grows during cold Michigan winters. Electric heaters do work well but are more expensive to operate.
Yeah good option.

vchavez

vchavez

Ok so my low temp would be when the lights go out which is through the daytime . It’s winter where I am at the moment so I’m thinking just a small heater 12min on every hour using a digital timer . It’s a smallish room the tents in and I’ll isolate the room by keeping the door shut

thoughts ?
Yeah that will work, I do that on December when lights are off !

Madmax

Madmax

The inkird @Aqua Man put up we have on ebay shayne . itc 308 model .itc stands for (inkird temp controller) and even have them wifi so you can adjust temps from the comfort of your living room.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

The inkird @Aqua Man put up we have on ebay shayne . itc 308 model .itc stands for (inkird temp controller) and even have them wifi so you can adjust temps from the comfort of your living room.
thanks madmax ill have a look on ebay . do you just heat the room ? and can i just use a little ceramic heater plugged into it ?. the room isnt overly big

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

sorry mate where does the probe go if im heating the room ?? guessing just in the centre of the room somewhere ? or do i put the probe in the tent ?

Madmax

Madmax

thanks madmax ill have a look on ebay . do you just heat the room ? and can i just use a little ceramic heater plugged into it ?. the room isnt overly big
No.. im in a insulated shed so i have to have heater and inkbird in veg and flower room .so i guess you are using an extraction fan in tent to draw warm air into it from the room ..should b alot of guys here growing inside house that can help you out where to put the inkbird .but id still put an oil heater inside tent with the inkbird so you can extract the hot and bring in cooler fresh air co2 etc..

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

No.. im in a insulated shed so i have to have heater and inkbird in veg and flower room .so i guess you are using an extraction fan in tent to draw warm air into it from the room ..should b alot of guys here growing inside house that can help you out where to put the inkbird .but id still put an oil heater inside tent with the inkbird so you can extract the hot and bring in cooler fresh air co2 etc..
yeah i am growing in a room in the house. my tent is 1.2m x 1.2m . not really any room for a heater in the tent. thats why my thoughts were to heat the room . I am running passive intake and 6inch exhaust through duct out the roof of the house. Bought a small ceramic cheap heater and set it last night for 15min intervals every 1hr., this did keep the room to the correct temp but wondering how much $$$ it will cost to run it. I do have big solar power system on the house so that would help

Top Bottom