Plants seem like nitrogen deficiency?

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

This off seasons grow having a hard time getting anywhere. Seedlings took a long time to get going, now in one gallon containers and noticing the leaves are curved over. At first I thought maybe Nitrogen def, but now maybe the soil conditioner that I mixed with the FFOF was too hot and I’m over fertilized, thoughts?
PS indoor grow, just outside for better color, cob set up, light nutrient feeds so far, and just under two weeks in the gallon pots.

Plants seem like nitrogen deficiency
Plants seem like nitrogen deficiency 2
Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This off seasons grow having a hard time getting anywhere. Seedlings took a long time to get going, now in one gallon containers and noticing the leaves are curved over. At first I thought maybe Nitrogen def, but now maybe the soil conditioner that I mixed with the FFOF was too hot and I’m over fertilized, thoughts?
PS indoor grow, just outside for better color, cob set up, light nutrient feeds so far, and just under two weeks in the gallon pots.
was it the stuff that has a dog on package?
if it was dont feed anything but water that shit dont only stank it is very potent,ive used it past spring on my veggie garden and it is excellant stuff ,tell you another good one,just looked at it this morning,the salamandor,loaded with all the good stuff,has a npk value rates on bag,right beside it was ocean forest it had nothing for values,just planting directions,ive bought at least 40 bags over the years and never noticed it,just know i love it,the salamnador be getting a try next round,even has 1% calcium for the magic time

Top Bottom