3ml cal mag
2.25 ml micro
2.25ml Gro
0.6ml bloom
5.8 PH
Humidity 50-60
temp 25 degrees C
RO water

I had some cal-mag issues early on but they seem to be gone now, I was feeding gat 6.2 PH because I was told that was the best for calcium absorption and I have since then gone back to 5.8 ph ...the leaves on the bigger one seemed to be a bit droopy as well ... the bigger plant is 12 days old, the 2 mid sized are just on 7 days, and the smaller one is 5 days.

[IMG]

I have done some grows before
and my seedlings have always been picture perfect like this so im not 100% sure what happening

[IMG]

the only thing I have changed this grow is feeding at the 6.2 for better cal mag absorption for the first week as was told to me by a pretty good grower ... if anyone can help me out here it would be much appreciated

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I am looking at the bottom pictures. I don't really see much of an issue, at least on my screen. When new growth comes in, which grows from the center, it is a very light green, almost white in some cases. As the leaf grows, chlorophyll collects in the leaves and turns them darker as they grow. New growth is always lighter green. They look like they would benefit from transplanting, but I don't see anything major. Some might say they are overwatered or need cal-mag, but that is said for almost every ailment known to growers. The light green means that your plant is growing, and the new growth is light green. If the leaf didn't get darker and you were getting yellowing of the bottom leaves, then a nitrogen deficiency would probably be responsible... but if it turns darker green, you will be fine. :)
You shouldn't need to add much to plants so early in their lives. The top pictures look a little different than the bottom ones, so I'm unsure which is which, although the bottom ones look better for some reason. The top ones are still pretty young, but are looking good for their age. The light makes them look a little puffy, but it could be a camera issue.

Last edited:
K

King Loki

I am looking at the bottom pictures. I don't really see much of an issue, at least on my screen. When new growth comes in, which grows from the center, it is a very light green, almost white in some cases. As the leaf grows, chlorophyll collects in the leaves and turns them darker as they grow. New growth is always lighter green. They look like they would benefit from transplanting, but I don't see anything major. Some might say they are overwatered or need cal-mag, but that is said for almost every ailment known to growers. The light green means that your plant is growing, and the new growth is light green. If the leaf didn't get darker and you were getting yellowing of the bottom leaves, then a nitrogen deficiency would probably be responsible... but if it turns darker green, you will be fine. :)
You shouldn't need to add much to plants so early in their lives. The top pictures look a little different than the bottom ones, so I'm unsure which is which, although the bottom ones look better for some reason. The top ones are still pretty young, but are looking good for their age. The light makes them look a little puffy, but it could be a camera issue.
its the plants in the first pics with the issue .. the second pic is what my seedlings normally look like

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

The tops pics are showing signs of overwatering. The drooping leaves are typical. The real issue is lack of oxygen to the roots. They have to get dryish before getting wet again to be healthy. Anything happening that could impair that?

K

King Loki

The tops pics are showing signs of overwatering. The drooping leaves are typical. The real issue is lack of oxygen to the roots. They have to get dryish before getting wet again to be healthy. Anything happening that could impair that?
its coco and gets watered 2 times a day

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I would recommend transplanting into something larger, which would make water management a little easier. When you use small containers, things dry out quickly, so you either have to water it a lot, or risk it drying out. Larger containers will still hold enough water, but will also allow more air/O2 to reach the roots. I prefer Promix as it doesn't hold much water and root health has never been a problem. Bigger roots help the plant in a bunch of ways, plus you don't need to use as much nutrients since some will stay in the soil, avoiding spikes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom