Plants that will help disguise my outdoor grow smell

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

I'm in the Pacific NW and I'm looking for fragrant plants that bloom in the late summer and early fall. My outside girls are ginormous and they are already starting to smell. The paranoia is setting in. :( So far I have found the improved meyers lemon tree (actually puts out lemons year round - kind of excited about that :)) and a clematis that is late summer blooming called a sweet clematis. I also have a huge honeysuckle, but it doesn't bloom heavy in the fall. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

T

Trichy

Hi there :party0042: Lavender and they are very hearty. You can purchase tall bushes of them online.

S

snowkitty

Seeing lavender mentioned made me think of rosemary. Another hearty plant with a good scent. It doesn't waft off into the neighborhood but it is a strong smelling very easy to keep shrub.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

How about a tall, flowering jasmine plant? They smell so strong and heavenly. Let me think....Russian Sage gets tall and bushy, emits a strong scent.

M

muxee

Thank you for all the suggestions. I'm going to the nursery next week to pick out some cool new things :rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom