Platinum Delights (girl Scout Kush Pheno)

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Here's some Platinum Delights one week flowering. This pheno is excellent all around with a heavy indica stone. It's also great for extracts. The taste is cookie buttery with og undertones. There's no grape flavor like all the other phenos I had and how the description states.
Platinum delights girl scout kush pheno
Platinum delights girl scout kush pheno 2
Platinum delights girl scout kush pheno 3
Platinum delights girl scout kush pheno 4
Platinum delights girl scout kush pheno 5

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

@ErieGenetics you damn right that pheno is straight gas. I'm gonna post the bud shots from my last harvest of this pheno later today when I get a chance to upload them to my laptop. The bubble and qwiso knocked me straight out! It's been a long time since I passed out from smoking. I love the kush cookie pheno...the grape ones and the one lime tasting pheno were solid, but the cookie kush indica dom pheno must be respected lol

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

I hit this girl with a stud Polynesian cookie haze i found in a Archive pack that was fast maturing cookie haze dom . The progeny should be interesting gonna do a grow blog on that one.also working on Humboldt blue dream x nightmare og Sin that i think will be great as well. Blue nightmare i have dubbed those,

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Yeah, this phenotype was a real anomaly. I know a ton of people have grown this strain, but most get plants that are representative of the strain description (grape flavor). This one is straight og indica with cookie aroma and flavor. Best of all though it's like a 42-45 day strain that yields dense heavy nugs. I'm thinking of pheno hunting, because I found this pheno in the very first batch released (I think), so I basically found it on a humbug. One thing I noticed though is the points on the fan leaves serations weren't pointy-sharp, they were rounded and cloveresqe in appearance with nice girth. That may be the sour dub in the lineage studd'ing through the generations. I've never grown any of bogs gear yet, which has speedy flowering times in general. Anyway, definitely a good strain if you like grape flavors or never experienced the grape ape era, but for stone cold indica guys & gals the kushy no grape flavor at all pheno is something I'd like to see someone connected to many other strains rock it for 2 runs...there's commercial appeal galore from my experience with just about every girl I saw (8-9/15).
Tmp 27317 textsecure 2015 04 10 1524471038309571
Tmp 27317 textsecure 2015 04 10 152442805862594
Tmp 27317 textsecure 2015 04 10 152435 1762438794
Tmp 27317 textsecure 2015 04 10 152429347940491

Last edited:
Top Bottom