Please assist in sexing this Himalayan Gold.

• Thread starter nothing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

check out the video - maybe it will help

Yeah that's not the pest, that's the damage it left behind, look elsewhere, all over the plant, inside the buds, under the leaves, on the stems. Aphids will suck juice till it becomes scarce and move on to a new spot... some species can even sprout wings to accomplish this, and many reproduce without mating and have many new aphids in one day. Nasty creatures. Go investigate and report back. Need to figure out what it is.

Madbud

Madbud

This
4AD3FBEB 0026 4995 AB02 76BA7A419118
Hose might get most of them

nothing

nothing

Yeah that's not the pest, that's the damage it left behind, look elsewhere, all over the plant, inside the buds, under the leaves, on the stems. Aphids will suck juice till it becomes scarce and move on to a new spot... some species can even sprout wings to accomplish this, and many reproduce without mating and have many new aphids in one day. Nasty creatures. Go investigate and report back. Need to figure out what it is.
thanks for the info - really appreciated - just read to spray with neem oil and dawn dish soap in water mix.. do you think i should do that?

nothing

nothing

You will want to wash your buds after chop, diluted peroxide and a fresh water rinse. Neem is nasty, i would just hose them off.
Ok ill do this .. much appreciated!

Cheers guys - so glad I joined ! :)

Reactions: TSD
Homesteader

Homesteader

Looks like a typical Himalayan to me. They need like 15-20 weeks of flower to fully finish and even then you could probably get a few more weeks of flowering out of it. The bug bites aren't causing anything IMO and could easily be taken care of. Most people on here are use to growing hybrids that will finish in 10 weeks. If you are entering into Spring, I am doubtful this will do much of anything other than reveg and regrow.

TSD

TSD

You will want to wash your buds after chop, diluted peroxide and a fresh water rinse. Neem is nasty, i would just hose them off.
I always wash my outdoor, amazing what nasty shit and dirt comes off. I die from allergies if I don't wash. Neem is great for Veg, but once you hit flower it's best to avoid it... no one wants to smoke neem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom