Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Looks like your ph is too low. Soil growers should be between 6.5 and 7.5 if I'm not mistaken.
To test soil ph you simply need to collect your runoff after watering. Then depending on your results you can adjust your ph up or down, up in your case, during your next water cycle. I bet this will solve your problem.

DEATH TO FUNGUS GNATS!
I'm at 6.5 now.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I'm at 6.5 now.

Gah!!! 6.5 is the absolute highest ph you want running into the plant. The safe range for soil according to everything I've read and do is 5.5 to 6.5. 6.3 is optimum. I never go under 6.0 and try to stick it as close to 6.3 as possible.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Here's a chart ive never went higher than 6.8 and no lower than 6.4 and all my soils have a ph buffer but that only last so long i think.

Soil ph chart marijuana
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Here's a chart ive never went higher than 6.8 and no lower than 6.4 and all my soils have a ph buffer but that only last so long i think.

I've been growing for 30 years now. Dec 1990 is my cherry date. Without any sarcasm, you can take that chart and toss it. All soil does not buffer the same way. Eg. A non fertilized garden mix is going to be hotter than promix, not buffer at all, and will fry the dog snot out of your plants at 6.5+. Formulated soils ALL work differently. It is usually best to start at a lower ph in the scale (6.0), and run it through new dirt for initial run off stats before anything is planted in it.

That being said, it appears she is having a mixing issue per @grownsinceand not a ph level. And since he uses the same nute line, I dont, and he has just as much if not more experience than me, I'll step aside on this one. :) (emoji dance!) β›³ πŸ™ƒ πŸŽ… πŸ”₯ 🍁 πŸ’― πŸ… ☠ 🐨

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I've been growing for 30 years now. Dec 1990 is my cherry date. Without any sarcasm, you can take that chart and toss it. All soil does not buffer the same way. Eg. A non fertilized garden mix is going to be hotter than promix, not buffer at all, and will fry the dog snot out of your plants at 6.5+. Formulated soils ALL work differently. It is usually best to start at a lower ph in the scale (6.0), and run it through new dirt for initial run off stats before anything is planted in it.

That being said, it appears she is having a mixing issue per @grownsinceand not a ph level. And since he uses the same nute line, I dont, and he has just as much if not more experience than me, I'll step aside on this one. :) (emoji dance!) β›³ πŸ™ƒ πŸŽ… πŸ”₯ 🍁 πŸ’― πŸ… ☠ 🐨
Congrats and thanks for the extra knowledge i didnt know that. Thanks man

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey chic what them plants looking like now,or have you already smoked um ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom