Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Agree b
You don't need a book, you need to reevaluate the situation . Indoor grows through all the years of my experience are still a big pain in the ass. You're basically trying to play god, and we are not God. Simplify the situation don't complicate things and throw money at it. If you want to grow indoirs you have to be ready to commit most of your time. It can be veey frustrating, but rewarding when it comes together. Simple basic planning will put you far ahead of the end game. Right now you're trying to carch up and I wish you luck.View attachment 1024306View attachment 1024304

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

You don't need a book, you need to reevaluate the situation . Indoor grows through all the years of my experience are still a big pain in the ass. You're basically trying to play god, and we are not God. Simplify the situation don't complicate things and throw money at it. If you want to grow indoirs you have to be ready to commit most of your time. It can be veey frustrating, but rewarding when it comes together. Simple basic planning will put you far ahead of the end game. Right now you're trying to carch up and I wish you luck.View attachment 1024306View attachment 1024304
It truly is a pain in the ass. I agree 100%. Time consuming as well. I've been messing with some stuff though and made my life a lot easier in a few ways. Still working out some issues, but way easier. Nonetheless, I still really have nobody local to go to with questions. My outside plants are amazing though.

Fuzzydankster

Fuzzydankster

Good to note that at that early stage. Not many nutes are required. I made that mistake before. Looked very similar to your picture.

hello1001

hello1001

This is my first grow and I am messing it up pretty good. I've made almost every mistake you can think of so far. Read on man. It's bad.

My seeds germinated fine. I transplanted them into a soil that I mixed myself with organic potting soil from home depot, pearlite, and peat. First I didn't have the lights low enough and they stretched. Moved to a few inches away from the 900w LED. Made the classic rookie mistake of overwatering. Got fungus gnats. Got rid of them using food grade Diatomaceous earth. Repotted them deeper to encourage more root growth and let medium dry out a bit. Temp is 77 with the use of a heater and RH is 60%. Running a box fan on low and a programmable humidifier. They are in a grow room that I created, which has no exhaust/ ventilation until this weekend. I'm trying to PH my water to 5.5, but it ends up at about 5.7.

My questions are: The bottom leaves are yellowing and I have very slow growth. What caused it and can I fix it? Seeds are expensive and I can't afford this chit. If it's the soil (I don't have a soil PH tester), can I change it out or is it too late for that? I'm not going to stress them out more than I have and I need to save them. I'm truly medical and can't afford to buy at the dispensary any more.
The pic I'm attaching is from a plant germ'd on 1/15, planted on 1/17. Today is 1/29. This is the only plant that is yellowing, but they all have stunted growth. Please tell me they are salvageable.

could be soil ph my friend and also it being way too hot for a seedling stunting in growth could also be signs of lockout i had this as well if continues on last resort is a soil flush

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
could be soil ph my friend and also it being way too hot for a seedling stunting in growth could also be signs of lockout i had this as well if continues on last resort is a soil flush

Had a nute lockout a couple months ago on bad soil. Didnt flush, but dialed back to seedling level grow nutes for a week or so and hit them with a foliar spray for the same period until the new grow was healthy and Army green. They are in flower now and doing awesome. It was a combination of varied ph levels coming out of my well (fixed now), and soil that was too hot for what I was doing. Switched up the dirt, went to a different nute lineup, and ph every gallon lol. No issues since.

hello1001

hello1001

S
Had a nute lockout a couple months ago on bad soil. Didnt flush, but dialed back to seedling level grow nutes for a week or so and hit them with a foliar spray for the same period until the new grow was healthy and Army green. They are in flower now and doing awesome. It was a combination of varied ph levels coming out of my well (fixed now), and soil that was too hot for what I was doing. Switched up the dirt, went to a different nute lineup, and ph every gallon lol. No issues since.

So glad to hear brother post some pics up big love grower 💚

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
So glad to hear brother post some pics up big love grower 💚

Seen my grow diary lol? Here's my current flowering garden. The large plants are Squirt and purple mountain majesty. Those were the nute lockouts. The middle row are autos: monster kush, purple headband, green headband, and super 90. The bonsais are la Confidential and white widow.

Wheres yours?

hello1001

hello1001

Seen my grow diary lol? Here's my current flowering garden. The large plants are Squirt and purple mountain majesty. Those were the nute lockouts. The middle row are autos: monster kush, purple headband, green headband, and super 90. The bonsais are la Confidential and white widow.

Wheres yours?
[/QUOTE

I live in aus my friend so only running one small auto gorilla glue indoor

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

You probably all already know this, but I'm putting it out there for anyone that doesn't. I have had issues with trimmers. I haven't truly liked any of them. But these..... these are the Rolls Royce of trimmers. I trust to cut anything bigger than fan leaves with them because I don't want to mess them up. They are absolutely perfect. Lightweight, no spring, no hands cramping, and cut like it's nothing. The brand is Chikamasa. I have the B500f model. If you trim at all, you NEED these in your life!

20200913 145757
ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Can anybody recommend indoor irrigation that doesn't suck or cost a sh-load of money? I got a cheap (like $15) one on Amazon and I hate it. I also don't want to have to elevate the water source way above the plants. That's an accident waiting to happen.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Can anybody recommend indoor irrigation that doesn't suck or cost a sh-load of money? I got a cheap (like $15) one on Amazon and I hate it. I also don't want to have to elevate the water source way above the plants. That's an accident waiting to happen.

Watcha trying to do? :D Show me some pics and I'll give you a cool solution...

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Watcha trying to do? :D Show me some pics and I'll give you a cool solution...
I have plants in a tent that I want to put on an irrigation timer running from a 5 gallon bucket. I cannot get in there to move them around or lift them to check weight. For many, many reasons I can't do that. The one I have now just sucks.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I have plants in a tent that I want to put on an irrigation timer running from a 5 gallon bucket. I cannot get in there to move them around or lift them to check weight. For many, many reasons I can't do that. The one I have now just sucks.
They are in dirt?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok catch 22... with inside and outside dirt in containers, overwatering is a thing. You literally should wait until the bags are feather light before watering them again. And when you to it's to the point of saturation and run off. Eg. I feed 1 gallon for every 5 gallons of soil. Each plant feeds differently. So when 1 might need it, another may not. Solution? Switch to coco fiber for inside. Then we can build a simple timed irrigation drip system for you.

Please note that I am about to stop posting publicly on this forum. But I'll always respond to your PMs here. :)

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
So, the low tonight is 41°. I think I have to take this down today. Opinions?
I'd let it ride out the night. As long as you don't get frost it should survive. And if it starts to die back? Then cut it. You are at that crucial finishing stage where every day improves the quality of your output. Very nice job you did there btw :) What strain is that?

Top Bottom