Please help - 1st time, sick plant

• Thread starter Dysthymic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dysthymic

Plant is about 8 weeks into flower outdoor/greenhouse.

Using organic soil and a organic nutrient line called Nectar of the Gods.

All other plants are doing great except the one pictured here. Browning and curling on all new leaves, especially around bud sites. Leaves are drooping and feel dry. Soil is moist still as it has rained for a week. I kept her dry and mold free but something's up. She looks worse each day.

I think it's something to do with over watering or nute burn. Any suggestions to fix issues are welcome

Please help   1st time sick plant
Please help   1st time sick plant 2
Please help   1st time sick plant 3
QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Ahhhhhhhhh hmmmm...I'm surprised no one else has weighed in on this...

Definitely looks over watered - perhaps too much rain - possible pH (what's your pH?) with phosphorus issue?

Soil being moist for a week is not always a good thing..I like to let mine dry out even during flower especially during the fall when the weather is changing and it is ripe for fungi like fassureum to take hold (although fass. does like heat I just notice it especially after cold/heat fluxes and pots are holding water the plant has potential to get root issues..)

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Plant is about 8 weeks into flower outdoor/greenhouse.

Using organic soil and a organic nutrient line called Nectar of the Gods.

All other plants are doing great except the one pictured here. Browning and curling on all new leaves, especially around bud sites. Leaves are drooping and feel dry. Soil is moist still as it has rained for a week. I kept her dry and mold free but something's up. She looks worse each day.

I think it's something to do with over watering or nute burn. Any suggestions to fix issues are welcome

I've seen bear clawing like that with too much N but your leaves are also folding backwards & yellow? Hmm.

D

Dysthymic

I haven't done a slurry or tested the pH of the soil. I always pH my water and nutes to 6.4

I only water every 4 - 7 days but these heavy rains didn't allow it to dry out.

D

Dysthymic

I did have a thrip problem and sprayed with an organic cinnamon based repellent with citric acid. I wonder if I burned the leaves?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thats a possibility. Is that a 5gal pail? drainage? The plant looks hungry so I would do as suggested slurry or measure runoff to check for a lockout.

D

Dysthymic

Yes it is a 5 gal bucket. All others are in 5 gal and doing fine. All buckets had holes drilled in them. I haven't checked the bottom though to see if they're blocked. It looks hungry to me too. Haven't fed anyone in 8 or so days.

Same tent is housing what's shown in pic here. Completely identical practices all the way through.

I've admittedly never done a slurry. I'll have to get some distilled water. What do you do with information learned from slurry?

20190926 113455
B

bloodhungry

To me that very first picture looks far from 8weeks into flower to me, if it is that's so not good. Even a 12 week 100 sativa should have wayyyyyy bigger buds than that. That plant honestly looks maybe 6 weeks into flower. Just saying.

B

bloodhungry

Now that I think about it that may be your entire issue and why the buds are so small if it is at 8 weeks. You may have went rootlocked awhile back and not known and hince it majorly stunted the growth and now looks like it does.

D

Dysthymic

That makes sense about pot size. They are getting rootbound for sure. I still am not quite sure why other 3 are healthy in the same pot size.

Can you repot at this stage?

D

Dysthymic

These two have grown along with it and been treated exactly the same

20190926 114720
B

bloodhungry

My guess would be that the specific plant in question all be it the same strain, just had stronger genetics and just wanted to grow more and you basically said no lol!

B

bloodhungry

See yeah, the other plant is for sure stronger genes and wanted to get huge and couldn't.

D

Dysthymic

Do the other 2 look healthy to you all?
Theres another not shown.

Really appreciate the input.

D

Dysthymic

This is the other one

So you're saying that particular plant just wanted to grow more and is dying as a result of not being able to?

Anything I can do?

20190926 115040

Latest posts

Top Bottom