Please help! 3 of 4 plants are are wilting and Turing brown/yellow

• Thread starter Ruki3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Repot with 75% FF Ocean Forest is that's what you have and 25% of the other.

Unless you are doing top dressing, never add anything to the soil. It goes in the water.

Ruki3

Ruki3

Flush the living crap out of that soil.... NEVER add epsom salt to the soil, only to the nutrients. Ad @LexLuthor said its immediately available.

Also water the whole pot. You don't need runoff but now that you added that epsom salt you are going to need a huge huge flush.

After the flush because you will be washing all the available nutrients out you will want a light feed of synthetic nutrients so that they don't end up with deficiencies. You will also want to add beneficials like bacteria and mycos.

I would be tempted to rip them out and repot them in the same mix WITHOUT epsom salt tbh.
thank you so much for the info I’ll have to definitely flush them it sounds like. Would you happen to know if there’s a way I can feed the organic nutrients to them instead of the synthetic? Like castings or something? I’m trying to stick to organic. Also if i can’t do it without using the synthetic, do you think it’d be a stupid idea to just transfer them over again to fresh soil without the Epson salt?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

@Ruki3,

If you want to go organic, we got your back.
Get some recharge.

When you pull the plants. shake as much soil as you can from them and gently spray them with filtered pH water at 6.2 to 6.5

Mix 1 cup of Recharge with the soil. Don't add anything else excvept the plants.
When you plant, hold the plant over the pot with the roots hanging down into the pot and fill around and under it to keep the roots spread out.
https://www.amazon.com/Real-Growers-Recharge-8oz/dp/B00J1CAEIG

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

And if that's potting mix once that drys out it repeals the water
Heya sir how ya been?
Hi bro good getting ready to cut away at these firm buds...I cut some off and the string to stress and open it up so u can see the size of plant like crop circles lol and yourself bro all good I hope👻🚂👽🛸😜🤜🤛

20210623 023321
Screenshot 20210623 145005 Gallery
Top Bottom