Please help a first timer with liquid vs granular outdoors

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Hi and thanks in advance. New grower here. Week 3 flower. Granular fertilizer not doing much. Using organic 2–5-4. Everything I read says need higher phosphate than that. Like 20-30 P during flower. Outdoor grow at home and want to pump up my bush. Would treasure good advice on this from brands to n-p-k ratios for flowering. Wanting to stimulate and ramp up growth but worried about nute burn. With a low n and high p fertilizer, can you burn a plant? To kick this in gear here at the end of August in coastal NC, would you use liquid or granular. Again any advice would be very valued by me and thanks.
A picture below of week 2.5

Thanks

big time.
194689DC-961F-4606-9757-B05F97544641.jpeg
96E788EB-D37C-407D-BC68-003EAB778E28.jpeg

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hi and thanks in advance. New grower here. Week 3 flower. Granular fertilizer not doing much. Using organic 2–5-4. Everything I read says need higher phosphate than that. Like 20-30 P during flower. Outdoor grow at home and want to pump up my bush. Would treasure good advice on this from brands to n-p-k ratios for flowering. Wanting to stimulate and ramp up growth but worried about nute burn. With a low n and high p fertilizer, can you burn a plant? To kick this in gear here at the end of August in coastal NC, would you use liquid or granular. Again any advice would be very valued by me and thanks.
A picture below of week 2.5

Thanks
View attachment 1272804
big time.View attachment 1272803View attachment 1272802
Fertiliser won’t kick its arse into gear it’s green it’s healthy so if u keep it that way it will be fine👍

Top Bottom