Please help! Attention required about my plant.

• Thread starter JimBob29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimBob29

JimBob29

Hi I am a new grower and I’ll like to know if there is anything up with my plant. Both other plants I’ve got are okay. I’m just wondering whether this plant is showing signs of either overwatering/ heat stress or a nitrogen toxicity? Or maybe something else I don’t know about. Could someone please help me in what they think is the problem and how I can correct it.

Thanks in advance. Image is printed below.

Please help attention required about my plant
Please help attention required about my plant 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Looks over watered. Don't water soil until your pot feels light when you lift it and the top few inches of the dirt is dusty dry.

JimBob29

JimBob29

Looks over watered. Don't water soil until your pot feels light when you lift it and the top few inches of the dirt is dusty dry.

Thanks man. I thought so. It was quite heavy when I lifted it. I’ve been watering every 3 days but I think I have given it abit too much water. I’ll let it dry out over the next few days and next watering I’ll give it less.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Agree over watered. I encourage you to consider pushing it a little further even, for learning purposes. Dont water until you see her wilt, you'll know it because her leaves go limp as she tries to hide from the light. It wont hurt anything, she'll bounce back in minutes when watered, and you'll learn to get a feel for your girls. Eventually you can tell if they're thirsty just by looking.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Thanks man. I thought so. It was quite heavy when I lifted it. I’ve been watering every 3 days but I think I have given it abit too much water. I’ll let it dry out over the next few days and next watering I’ll give it less.
Water by weight of the pot and dryness of the soil, never water on a time frame. If you water your plants when the soil is still damp it doesn't give the roots a chance to dry out and they start to rot like your skin would if you stayed in the water too long. This root rot will show up on the top of the plant as all types of deficiencies and toxicities.
Don't water soil until you can pull your finger out of the dirt with no moist dirt on it, completely dusty dry.

Top Bottom