Please help! Burnt pistol hairs on week 5 plant.

• Thread starter STgrowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
STgrowin

STgrowin

I've been having issues with one of my girls. I have burnt looking pistol hairs and I dont have a bug problem. I've looked very hard and nothing. I did have a nitrogen toxicity but that's no longer an issue and the problem is continuing. Otherwise its a very healthy looking plant. I did have way to many fan leaves and pretty strong wind on her but I still dont feel confident that was my problem. Please help.

Please help burnt pistol hairs on week 5 plant
Please help burnt pistol hairs on week 5 plant 2
ethcan

ethcan

Looks like you just finished a defoliation.

The blunt trauma from your hands often do this to pistils. It's not a problem and the plants will not have any issues.

FourthCity

FourthCity

The blunt trauma from your hands often do this to pistils. It's not a problem and the plants will not have any issues.
That and I've seen having a fan too close can do this as well.

STgrowin

STgrowin

I did but this issue was there before hand and was continuing after a flush. I defoliated because it was so crowded I was worried that might be my issue. Thanks for the support man I really hope it doesn't ruin my hard work. Now I'm worried any move I make could make it worst. Could not watering in time cause this? It seemed to make it worst when I was letting it dry out after the flush I waited a couple hours to long and it was overdue for water when I got home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom