Please help doesn’t smell like marijuana and bud structure is very soft

• Thread starter poppaTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Rookie grower here.. I currently have three plants.. two doing very well, one I’m not sure what’s going on but no trichomes, and it doesn’t smell like marijuana and bud structure is very soft .. advice??

I only bought one type of seeds, white widow auto flower, all three plants look different

Please help doesnt smell like marijuana and bud structure is very soft
Please help doesnt smell like marijuana and bud structure is very soft 2
Please help doesnt smell like marijuana and bud structure is very soft 3
Please help doesnt smell like marijuana and bud structure is very soft 4
THCMonster

THCMonster

Seeds can be different, there are apart of the same genetics technically but they are all different phenotypes (different variations of the genetics from the mother plant if feminized, and dual genetics of the mother and father)

Imagine it like 2 people having 10 children, most likely all ten kids are going to look different, and act different, but they are still of the same genetics that make up their parents! The only exception are twins, but for plants those pretty rare seeing as instead of a plant only having 10 seeds it could have 100's.

Hope this kind of helps

If it looks like they are completely different plants then maybe the company made a mistake, but if its a creditable company i would doubt it!

The only identical genetics when it comes to cannabis plants are clones.

I could be wrong on this, but idk if clones work with auto flowers!

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

It’s very weird I just put the two plants with the trichomes in full darkness and defoliated and I’m going to chop in two days before .. the other one that I’m not sure of still on 24 hr of light

TheWizardOfOz

TheWizardOfOz

Hi Poppa, what day are you on? With many hybrids the trichs don't start packing on till week 5, they can start around week 3. So with that pheno (I'm guessing the brazilian sativa side of WW?)...it may take a while longer for her to show, and obviously to finish as well, might be quite a few more weeks on her compared to your others.

Some food for thought anyways :)

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

It’s very weird I just put the two plants with the trichomes in full darkness and defoliated and I’m going to chop in two days before .. the other one that I’m not sure of still on 24 hr of light
E8B2A8BC 6B6C 4067 A76C 890C6E6B87E7
BF5B9488 0C2E 440C AFEA 7C0A36B02E57
E8B2A8BC 6B6C 4067 A76C 890C6E6B87E7

Hi Poppa, what day are you on? With many hybrids the trichs don't start packing on till week 5, they can start around week 3. So with that pheno (I'm guessing the brazilian sativa side of WW?)...it may take a while longer for her to show, and obviously to finish as well, might be quite a few more weeks on her compared to your others.

Some food for thought anyways :)
I’m on week 8 of flower

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Autoflowers tend to smell much less than photoperiod plants generally, that 1 reason i luv them, however there are a few real stinkers out there, sour spyder comes to mind but this is normal for an auto.

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Autoflowers tend to smell much less than photoperiod plants generally, that 1 reason i luv them, however there are a few real stinkers out there, sour spyder comes to mind but this is normal for an auto.
I have two autos started at exactly the same time and they are both frosty and dank and this is my third crop but the first time I’ve seen anything like this... I seriously questioned whether this is a viable plant and thought it might be hemp .. also question whether I’ll cut plant or just let it die

TheWizardOfOz

TheWizardOfOz

I have two autos started at exactly the same time and they are both frosty and dank and this is my third crop but the first time I’ve seen anything like this... I seriously questioned whether this is a viable plant and thought it might be hemp .. also question whether I’ll cut plant or just let it die

It has happened many times before, the worst seeming plant turns out the best medicine.

I hear the same thing happens sometimes when you get freebies with a seed order, freebie turns out the best!

Instead of culling her, perhaps you could take her out somewhere and see what nature might have in store for her?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Any light leaks? What’s your photoperiod? Looks like some foxtailing going on at the top which is why I ask. Could be wrong. My eyes aren’t as good as they used to be.

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Any light leaks? What’s your photoperiod? Looks like some foxtailing going on at the top which is why I ask. Could be wrong. My eyes aren’t as good as they used to be.
They are auto flowers so I’m on 24 hrs of light .. no fox tailing that I can tell

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Why let it die without testing it out. Some of the stoniest original OG strains have little trichomes but pack a punch

Top Bottom