PLEASE HELP DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING

• Thread starter Adamf5692
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Adamf5692

Adamf5692

Looks as if the under side and tips of leaves and tips of buds are turning black/brown. Thoughts?
Also does this look like a male?
C1602D4D-D7C1-4B63-A0C5-B2E0056467AB.jpeg

Please help dont know whats happening 2
Please help dont know whats happening 3
FourthCity

FourthCity

Not male, looks like its changing color from cold temps. Separate issue, the first pic looks like there is some revegging happening, what light cycle do you have it on?

Kragle

Kragle

Is this indica, sativa, or what? Nice coating of trichromes. How many days has it been on 12/12 light regimen?

Adamf5692

Adamf5692

Not male, looks like its changing color from cold temps. Separate issue, the first pic looks like there is some revegging happening, what light cycle do you have it on?
Have it on 12/12, I got it from a buddy that didn’t know what he was really doing, I have 3 more of the same that are budding great. Could definitely be cold temp though. I’ve been trying to maintain 65-70 degrees

Adamf5692

Adamf5692

Is this indica, sativa, or what? Nice coating of trichromes. How many days has it been on 12/12 light regimen?
Honestly have no clue, got it from a buddy of mine that had to many and didn’t know what he was doing. It’s been on 12/12 for a little over a month now

Kragle

Kragle

What kind of lighting are you using, and how much space between top of plant and the light?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I think what you are seeing is mostly from the cooler temps, which can cause a purple coloring in some strains and phenos... otherwise they look good to me! I prefer 80-85, but that is my style that has worked for decades. Keeping the roots from getting too chilled is important as well. If possible, I'd raise the temps, although it might not always be as easily done/accomplished than said. Good luck!

D

dokgonzo

definatly looks like an indica. hybrid perhaps. but id say indica based on the leaves and the calyx shape.
definatly not a male. just an under performing female lol.
good trich coverage. must be decent genetics.
are you flowering it under "blurple" lights? i believe that can affect colour especially on indica leaning breeds. dunno tho

Top Bottom