Please help! Fan leaves, sugar leaves, and buds affected. Complete details inside.

• Thread starter Jowens3d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jowens3d

Hi, everyone. I APOLOGIZE THIS IS SO LONG. I have had a total of 4 grows now and have changed so many things at once that now I'm in a pickle trying to figure out the culprit. First grow was in a homemade 3ftx3ft box until I could get something bigger. They turned out perfect but low yields. I built a bigger tent, put in a filter, 1 oscillating tower fan, 2 smaller fans, and here's what happened. All were autos, but this last one in particular was my first photo. Runtz Gum. They all basically had the same problem. Beginning of the grow had a couple bottom leaves yellow and die but that went away quick. Leaves were fine after but I noticed she stopped getting taller so I THOUGHT it was bc 3 gallons wasn't enough so we transplanted to 5 gallon fabric pot. That Seemed to go fine but she never got taller. Flipped to 12/12. Started to flower. Started noticing yellow fan leaves here and there. Brown spots. Burnt tips. Some almost purple rust type leaf colors. No rhyme or reason, just random fan leaves. Maybe the older ones first if I had to say. Then it moved to the sugar leaves and they were crunchy. By the end, the buds almost look dry crunchy. They are still good to harvest. NO ROT, NO MOLD. Just less than average harvest probably. I'm trimming it now. Here is all my info and thoughts on what I did throughout.

**maybe not enough ventilation in the room and filtered out

*maybe not enough ventilation in the soil. I for sure put less perlite than 1st grow.

**nutrient burn - fox farm trio 1/2 of recommended dose per gallon along with fox farm happy frog soil. I've never used calmag.

**over watering causing soil not to dry out? schedule for 3 grown plants during flower looked like - water, skip, feed, skip, water, skip, feed, skip

**light burn - but so many others have way powerful lights. I have a mars ts600 and spider farmer sf1000 recommended distance

*temperature - I would think temperature isn't that bad at 76 to 85 but maybe mixed with no humidifier makes it worse?

*no humidifier - maybe with the bigger light, bigger box, its more needed

**switched to faucet water from distilled. never checked ppm or ec or runoff

**used same pots without cleaning

Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside
Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside 2
Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside 3
Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside 4
Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside 5
Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside 6
Please help fan leaves sugar leaves and buds affected complete details inside 7
Top Bottom