Please help first time grower

• Thread starter Dmillz33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dmillz33

Dmillz33

First time!!! No idea what I'm doing just threw a seed in dirt been trimming dead leaves...never topped...is it too late??? Why are my fan leaves dying?? Anything I should do or can do?? She is losing her green getting lighter...does she need a bigger home?? Lol is it a she...I really enjoy this and will def do it right next time with more research...any advice is helpful appreciated

Please help first time grower
Please help first time grower 2
Please help first time grower 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hard to tell if it’s male or female by the pictures, need to be closer to the nodes..
she definitely stressed,
the damaged leaves, look like caused by overwatering or pests?
lots of 3 fingered leaves a sign of bad stress,
check for pest..
also post better pictures..
welcome to the farm!
lots of very helpful nice people here..

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
what is your lighting? natural? through a window? hours?

what type soil did you use?

any type fertilizer?

how much how often on the watering, do you let her dry out before watering again?

what are your plans on flipping her? how old is she?

Dmillz33

Dmillz33

She is a lil over 3 months all natural light through window...I try to get her in light as soon as possible still gets cold at night here lol snowed last night a lil...she had only been outside a couple times...was 70° outside but windy...dont think she liked it...just used soil from ace had food in it said not to add more...transplanted her twice...she gets about 10 hrs light a day...I water her when soil gets a lil dry and started misting her...trimmed her up a lil last night....might of messed this one up...but I'm hooked now..

Madbud

Madbud

Don’t see any sex yet but you definitely need drainage for that pot. Drill holes near the bottom. Frankly at three months the roots are probably a big wet knot in the bottom casing the wilt and yellowing.

Dmillz33

Dmillz33

Don’t see any sex yet but you definitely need drainage for that pot. Drill holes near the bottom. Frankly at three months the roots are probably a big wet knot in the bottom casing the wilt and yellowing.
There are holes in the bottom...drains into a tray connected to bottom....does she need a bigger home??? Already transplanted twice

Madbud

Madbud

There are holes in the bottom...drains into a tray connected to bottom....does she need a bigger home??? Already transplanted twice
Well, its showing overwatering, let her dry out more and yes, another transplant if you have something bigger and plan to veg longer.

Top Bottom