Please Help! First time grower

• Thread starter Namder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Namder

Been showing the yellowing of the leaves from the middle for around 4 days. Also crisping up on the edges. Thought it might have been a lack of nitrogen so have transplanted from the smaller pots into the fabric pots you see in the photos. They have been planted from biobizz light mix to full biobizz soil. Watered then with 6.2 ph. Fed once at 100pmm, fish mix, root juice (biobizz nutrients)

Running a spider farmer SE7000. Temp is 72f with a humidity of 58%.

Any help would be a appriciated. First time using this set up!

Please help first time grower
Please help first time grower 2
Please help first time grower 3
Please help first time grower 4
Please help first time grower 5
Please help first time grower 6
Please help first time grower 7
Please help first time grower 8
Please help first time grower 9
Please help first time grower 10
Please help first time grower 11
PK1

PK1

Supporter
try to get the heat up to 82f and feed them 0.5ec or if you have a schedule than follow that schedule. The new growth looks good.

G

Glomus

try to get the heat up to 82f and feed them 0.5ec or if you have a schedule than follow that schedule. The new growth looks good.
I agree with this, I almost want to say that might have been a light burn. New growth looks good so the problem might have been corrected. Doesn't look like N deficiency

N

Namder

I had thought that, but the light is quite high up and was reading at 5000 lux, so shouldnt have burnt them. Raised the temp and removed the damaged leaves and not had a problem since (touch wood) does that sound right?

Thanks for the advice

Latest posts

Top Bottom