Please help guys with immature buds

• Thread starter Donito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Donito

Donito

Hey guys,

Need some advice. Here is the problem. Ill try to explain it best i can. Im doing my second grow with a dripper system in serami stone. The first grow went realy well up until the mid flowering time. The plants were looking realy good nice and bushy, leaves nice and green as well as the stems. But for some reason the buds did not glue up all that well. It seemed like they just stopped growing and getting bigger and heavyer after the first half of the flowering.
Im not new to growing. Just new to growing with a dripper system. The system i run is 7000 l per hour feeding pump every 30 min for 20 seconds. Running away to drainage.
24 pots with 2 flood drippers each . In 12 hours time my system will run through 280 l of water nutrient mix. My nutrients canna boost,ab,rizo, canazym
The lights are new dimlux 4x1000w but i only run them to about 800-900w
Also 3 LED lights mars hydro tsw 2000
The temperature of the room and the water to feed is as should be. Humidity and other factors are all good.
However it seems that the same thing is happening to my plants as ive described before. Im already in 6 week of flowering but the results are not looking good, it looks as if it was 2 or 3rd week to me.

My personal opinion is that the problem is with watering. There are two option: not enough or too much. Too much it can't be, because I'm using seramis stone it's a bit similar like clay pebles.

Ill attach some picture and would appreciate hour advice on this matter
Cheers guys

Please help guys with immature buds
Please help guys with immature buds 2
Please help guys with immature buds 3
Please help guys with immature buds 4
Madmax

Madmax

I cant see it being the water..too much N can hinder bud growth...

Top Bottom