Please help I got 48 and 52 boveda almost ready am I doing correctly help !!!

• Thread starter Dak2cooper19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dak2cooper19

Ok I’m almost ready to chop this time I’m curing right lol…I ordered a 12 pack hygrometer set for one each in gallon jars sealed for curing ….I have 62 humidity and 58% humidity boveda packs ….question is after drying which I should dry around 55% humidity …right ? Then put in jars at around 70% humidity for a few weeks buriping every few hours ..:then when I seel fully is when I put the 62% boveda in them
….and when do I add the 58% humidity I’m confused also ordered these for each jar…would that be the exact best way to do it …pleas lmk

2205B629 9CE2 4396 9E41 5C38F7A815DC
D

Dak2cooper19

If you can get the flower dried to around 65 then burp it until 61-62 and just let it sit without the boveda. I have flower that was harvested 7 months ago and has been sitting in a cvault with little change. Today one is at 61% another at 59%.

Best not used if not needed imo
So how do I know if bovedas are needed neeeded my plants already almost to
harvest look I’m following this

171B5505 CF4A 490B 9AC6 52BBAEBF4AF4
0D77B99E A3B0 4840 B4BD 2AD49F3D1C8F
00325FB9 C710 4312 9DEC 434A09B1772E
6FB7BA99 0A02 4B61 BC0A C3F5D9087E9D
CFB7026F F469 4C74 97AB 2886EA64BB51
freezeland2

freezeland2

How do I check
Tug on the sugar leaves, especially those brown ones. If they pull right out spread the bud apart at that spot and inspect inside the bud. If there is rot there it can be powdery to mushy muck depending on stage of infection. If you have bud rot toss the buds. You don’t want to smoke it.

D

Dak2cooper19

Tug on the sugar leaves, especially those brown ones. If they pull right out spread the bud apart at that spot and inspect inside the bud. If there is rot there it can be powdery to mushy muck depending on stage of infection. If you have bud rot toss the buds. You don’t want to smoke it.
It’s not mushy it’s kind of lighter green Coker as opposed to outside of cola

D

Dak2cooper19

But that can just means it’s premature I pulled the cola buds back inside there lither greeen like not fully ripe

D

Dak2cooper19

What’s that it’s not powdery it’s lighter green cuz it’s not ripe on inside yet I assume

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Ok I’m almost ready to chop this time I’m curing right lol…I ordered a 12 pack hygrometer set for one each in gallon jars sealed for curing ….I have 62 humidity and 58% humidity boveda packs ….question is after drying which I should dry around 55% humidity …right ? Then put in jars at around 70% humidity for a few weeks buriping every few hours ..:then when I seel fully is when I put the 62% boveda in them
….and when do I add the 58% humidity I’m confused also ordered these for each jar…would that be the exact best way to do it …pleas lmk
Once your weed is dry you shouldn't need to worry about humidity in the jars like that.
Putting them in the jars wet or ahead of time will cause alot of issues

OGgrower420

OGgrower420

In my experience using or not using humidity packs is greatly influenced by your average relative humidity where you live. Some climates are tougher to work with than others.

D

dazedays

I think your grow process and nutrients are on the right track. The pheno you are growing appears like it is genetically heavy on mass but low on trichome production.

I would suggest a different strain next time.

You also look like you might be a few weeks over. I would have pulled those about 2 weeks ago. Did you have a really hot week or two recently? I’ve had trichs appear to melt right into the sugar leaf on older week 10’s on a 100+ degree heat wave. I was trying to really see if my yields were that different between week 8-9 and 10-11. In week 10 I mostly saw foxtails and huge drop off in trich quality. (Dark amber and evaporation)

Latest posts

Top Bottom