Please help i need mpg setup advice for warehouse

• Thread starter billy the kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

billy the kid

Im in a situation where I'm stuck on 2 different plans for setting up a warehouse. I have seen on these forums people having amazing results on mpg bucket systems my dilemma is i have never done this system before and worried cuz of my lack of experience, but i have done several 5gallon bucket rockwhool filled dripper systems and have reached 1lbs a plant but longer veg stage :( .......i want HUGE TREES in 1 month of veg thats were mpg comes in.

My question is how much would it cost to build a 30 bucket system minus lights, ballasts or clones ?

what should i expect troubleshooting wize? pumps chillers? root rot ?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
BthK,
MPBs are an incredibly effective system, but i've always likened them to a formula one engine. they're made up of a zillion pieces that have to be precisely assembled with few instructions, the system must be highly tuned to operate well, and the entire thing is a pain to clean and maintain. when it's properly built and operated, it rips like nothing else can . . . but if a single detail is outta wack it may cause you to hit the wall before you realize something is wrong.

we've all seen many good, experienced growers fail with this system.

as far as your questions regarding cost and troubleshooting, the answers to those questions and all others that you'll need are in the threads in this section of the forum. the first part of the process to build an MPB system is to thoroughly read and understand every MPB thread here. take notes. it's the only way to start the process of deciding if this might be a system you really want to attempt.

please let us know what you end up doing.

C

canaguy27

$50k unless you are in Colorado and need a licensed grow. If so, then double it.

Word of advice, if you must go hydro route, go with under current. Forget mpbs.

ALLegal420

ALLegal420

Premium Member
Supporter
Both of these guys definitely know of what they are talkin 'bout!

Read, read, read and then read some more! Take as detailed notes as possible about everything... It will pay off in the long run, especially for such a huge investment, please heed the warnings! Look into the undercurrent forum, it is just like an MPB but kind of in reverse, far more simple to setup and a lot less parts involved (more chances for leaks and more to clean!). I'd do a smaller scale setup along with what your running now (which you have a handle on) to get a feel for it, don't put all your eggs in one basket... 6 plant 8 light setup.

-ALLegal420

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
BthK,
MPBs are an incredibly effective system, but i've always likened them to a formula one engine. they're made up of a zillion pieces that have to be precisely assembled with few instructions, the system must be highly tuned to operate well, and the entire thing is a pain to clean and maintain. when it's properly built and operated, it rips like nothing else can . . . but if a single detail is outta wack it may cause you to hit the wall before you realize something is wrong.

we've all seen many good, experienced growers fail with this system.

as far as your questions regarding cost and troubleshooting, the answers to those questions and all others that you'll need are in the threads in this section of the forum. the first part of the process to build an MPB system is to thoroughly read and understand every MPB thread here. take notes. it's the only way to start the process of deciding if this might be a system you really want to attempt.

please let us know what you end up doing.

YYYUUUUPPP!

I read everything in that section a few times. Planned about 6 months. Got cold feet a few times, and finally pulled the trigger and went balls to the walls.

MPG... LOL.

you need to read up son!

R

Reptile

LOL!! Yeah, maybe he was referring to the mpg in his civic.. funny on how peeps are fast to make a plan off of what would appear a "GOOD" idea....

Latest posts

Top Bottom