Please help identify issue with seedlings

• Thread starter Hiroln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hiroln

Hiroln

So I strayed this in Coco Loco - not realizing how hot the soil was - EC run off 4.2, which is to damn hot for seedlings obviously. I flushed with 5.8ph RO with 450ppm of jacks 123 (1/4 strength) until run off EC was less than 200ppm of input. Drianaged looked good, hence I don’t think I drowned the little ones. Should I let them be for a few days and observer or transplant into 1 gallon pot with happy frog? Temp has been at 77F, room humidity at 60-65% - kept doom over them till this point. Most of them show slight yellowing from outside in - perhaps nitrogen deficiency? Please advise.

Please help identify issue with seedlings
Please help identify issue with seedlings 2
Please help identify issue with seedlings 3
Hiroln

Hiroln

A few more pics - could the be nutrient lock out the to too high EC?

Hiroln

Hiroln

1) yeah soil temp is still around 72-73 on the floor (checked with temp probe / FLIR gun / air temp is 77-80. Keeping humidity 40-60%, it has been 60% mostly but it got cold and has been running on the low side the last few days 2) they look that soggy bc I flushed 7+ times last night to get ppm down to 600 or below - was feeding 450ppm of jacks 123. I went and got some promix HPCC / plan on prewatering and checking run off to ensure EC is low and transplanting into HPCC in 1 gallon pots. Thougths - thanks in advance for advice.

Hiroln

Hiroln

1) yeah soil temp is still around 72-73 on the floor (checked with temp probe / FLIR gun / air temp is 77-80. Keeping humidity 40-60%, it has been 60% mostly but it got cold and has been running on the low side the last few days 2) they look that soggy bc I flushed 7+ times last night to get ppm down to 600 or below - was feeding 450ppm of jacks 123. I went and got some promix HPCC / plan on prewatering and checking run off to ensure EC is low and transplanting into HPCC in 1 gallon pots. Thougths - thanks in advance for advice.

Hiroln

Hiroln

Also I pre watered before putting it into solo cups until run off -(approx 100ml)
and let them dry for 3 days - then planted into solo cups and water with another 35ml (used syringe shown below to measure water amount). The flush is way they soil looks so damp, I did it around 2am this morning. The soil I am using drains well - I can fill the cup full and it drains without any standing water in the bottom, I feel like over watering wasn’t an issue before flush.

2Bad

2Bad

My only advice would be to take the domes off because the humidity inside of them is 100% other then that sounds like you got this

Latest posts

Top Bottom