PLEASE HELP IDENTIFYING CANNABIS SEX

• Thread starter CANNANOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CANNANOOB

NEED HELP, FIRST TIME GROWER. I NEED TO IDENTIFY THIS PLANT. I HAVE 2 PLANTS APPROX WEEK 4-5 AND ARE SHOWING PISTILS. THIS ONE STARTED TO GROW SUPER FAST AS I HEARD MALE PLANTS GROW TALLER AND FASTER, THEN I LOOKED CLOSELY AND NOTICED THESE "SKINNY POD LOOKING THINGS." I ASSUME THIS IS A MALE PLANT? THIS ONE IS ABOUT A WEEK BEHIND THE TWO THAT HAVE PISTILS (AUTOFLOWER BTW)

Please help identifying cannabis sex
Please help identifying cannabis sex 2
Billymgb

Billymgb

I don't see any nannas, still could be female. Keep an eye on it and fingers crossed. Good luck.

C

CANNANOOB

THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLY BRO, I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THOSE ARE NANNERS. IF THEY WERE..... HOW MANY DAYS CAN I LEAVE THE PLANT IN THERE BEFORE I CAN TRULY IDENTIFY OR KNOW IF IT IS A MALE OR HERMIE?

Billymgb

Billymgb

well if it is a male you got some time, you want to get rid of it before the sacks open. It's hard to say how long because all plants are different. I just had 2 males pop up out of 4 plants. when the nannas show up they look just like little bananas. Google what do male pot plants look like. that will help you . But it is really just time and experience, so dont give up and keep on driving forward. Good luck my friend.
Bill G

C

CANNANOOB

loving the positivity bro <3 I'll check on them every day to see what happens, this plant is growing very well compared to the others and I was so sad as i was about to chop up this plant when I saw these. Now that i know I can wait a bit longer i can just chill and relax. Thanks for giving me peace of mind.

C

CANNANOOB

I dont think i made it clear, but the pictures I'm showing is only pictures of the plant i think is male.

chemistry

chemistry

You'll get balls if its a male, and nanners if it herms. 👍

C

CANNANOOB

Thanks for the reply bro <3 looking at your gorilla glue auto seems like what i'm seeing in my plant maybe just is stipules. Yours were just as thick as these are. My 2 plants that I mentioned already showed pistils and preflowering but their stipules werent as plump as the pictures I posted. I can breathe now knowing that the sex hasn't shown yet and I have time.

C

CANNANOOB

That plant has not shown sex yet, or your pictures aren't clear enough.
Much love man, appreciate the reply. Many people in this cannabis community have been helpful letting me know that the sex hasn't shown yet and I have time to chill and relax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom