Please help - Increase light schedule

• Thread starter vidmar007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vidmar007

vidmar007

Hello everyone!

I have a 3 plants which they're 2,5 weeks old and they were under the light which was turned on only 8 hours instead of 18 hours. I did a huge beginners mistake.

Now my question is, will it hurt my plants if I increase the light schedule to 18 hours? Or should I chopped them?

Thank's!

vidmar007

vidmar007

Go to 18 hours/day. I think they'll be OK.
Thank you!

I hope they will be ok.

I read some where that the plants can't flower until they're 3 weeks old. We will see....

If they're going to flower I should see the "threads" in about 3,4 days?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thank you!

I hope they will be ok.

I read some where that the plants can't flower until they're 3 weeks old. We will see....

If they're going to flower I should see the "threads" in about 3,4 days?
I don't think they're going to go into flower. Normally, seed plants aren't mature enough to flower until about 4 or more weeks, so to the plant, this will just seem like long summer days have arrived.

If they are in flower, they'll then reveg. If that happens, you could lose a couple of weeks of growth, but you'd lose that if you started over, too.

vidmar007

vidmar007

I don't think they're going to go into flower. Normally, seed plants aren't mature enough to flower until about 4 or more weeks, so to the plant, this will just seem like long summer days have arrived.

If they are in flower, they'll then reveg. If that happens, you could lose a couple of weeks of growth, but you'd lose that if you started over, too.
WooW the plant's can reveg? That they go from vegetative to flower and then back from flower to vegetative? 😁

I didn't know that.

Thank you very much !!

Have a nice day!

freezeland2

freezeland2

WooW the plant's can reveg? That they go from vegetative to flower and then back from flower to vegetative? 😁

I didn't know that.

Thank you very much !!

Have a nice day!
Yes they can. People do it purposely…making clones for example.

vidmar007

vidmar007

Yes they can. People do it purposely…making clones for example.
Thank you!

I have just another question, so if they reveg now, will I have any problems after 6,7 weeks if i want to put them into flower? Maybe that then plant won't flower or something like that?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Thank you!

I have just another question, so if they reveg now, will I have any problems after 6,7 weeks if i want to put them into flower? Maybe that then plant won't flower or something like that?
Nothing like that will happen. What you've done wrong here is no big deal. Your plants have already forgiven you.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Thank you!

Your plants are fine, but hypothetically if they reveg they will most likely be recovered after 6-7 weeks and be like a normal plant in vegetative state. Flipping to 12/12 to induce flowering at that point would be no problem.

vidmar007

vidmar007

Your plants are fine, but hypothetically if they reveg they will most likely be recovered after 6-7 weeks and be like a normal plant in vegetative state. Flipping to 12/12 to induce flowering at that point would be no problem.
Thank you very much!!!

Have a nice day =) !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom