please help! is this the beggining of a burn or something else

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

What is going on here? Is this the beggining signs of nute burn? Its only happened to my two biggest girls, I haven't added any liquid fertalizer to their water so the only nutes they have are coming from the soil a mix of perelite dehydrated cow manure and promix.

One of the plants it's happening to is sharing a bucket with another girl and it's only happening to one of them so it's a bit confusing they are all autoflower

Please help is this the beggining of a burn or something else
Please help is this the beggining of a burn or something else 2
Please help is this the beggining of a burn or something else 3
Please help is this the beggining of a burn or something else 4
socks4free

socks4free

Yes they are a couple weeks into flowering I'm sorry, I was asking about the leaf tips turning yellow

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
when in flowering it has different needs for food, your fine unless it keeps getting worse, you’ll than have to figure out what she’s needing by what’s she’s getting now and what a flowering marijuana plant needs, than adjust.
usually with bottled nutrients.
pretty basic grow information you can find anywhere and read it.

socks4free

socks4free

I understand how feeding the plants work but these are autoflowers they need much less food then a regular strain from everything I've read, and they just went into these 5 gallons buckets a couple weeks ago with fresh soil (I know transplanting autos is bad we thought these seeds were PP) that should have had more than enough nutes to last for most the rest of their lifespan but soon after the transplant they started to flower and a flowering plant needs much less nitrogen so my worry was it was getting a nitrogen toxicity rather than a deficiency but so far it's just the yellowing tips not clawing so maybe it could be a secondary nutrient deficiency ? Guess I'll have to watch the next couple days and see how they react

Dr.B

Dr.B

If you're going to supplement. Do it very lightly! Look on the P and K side. N is necessary in a diminishing capacity throughout bloom but still necessary. Got to dial in on her.

Dr.B

Dr.B

I understand how feeding the plants work but these are autoflowers they need much less food then a regular strain from everything I've read, and they just went into these 5 gallons buckets a couple weeks ago with fresh soil (I know transplanting autos is bad we thought these seeds were PP) that should have had more than enough nutes to last for most the rest of their lifespan but soon after the transplant they started to flower and a flowering plant needs much less nitrogen so my worry was it was getting a nitrogen toxicity rather than a deficiency but so far it's just the yellowing tips not clawing so maybe it could be a secondary nutrient deficiency ? Guess I'll have to watch the next couple days and see how they react
I would definitely guess an excess of nutrient in the soil is the issue. I don't worry to much about burned leaf tips. But I don't geow auto's. I doslike them.... Its just a good indicator that the plant has reached its current max. If it gets worse that's another story entirely. Time... Oh the waiting game lol

Top Bottom