Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Bruce banner#3 feminized photo. Indoor grow. Lights are 5000w equivelent 650w true full spec led. Soil is happy frog, ff ocean forest,bio booster, worm castings, perlite,mycrrazea and 2% sand. Water at 6.0 to 6.5 twice a week. Temps are 70 to 75 rh is 60 to 65. These are 4 week old clones please help me. I have no idea whats going on and Im about ready to give up on this run....

Please help me my clones are twisted mangled and deformed and no one can figure out why ive tr
Please help me my clones are twisted mangled and deformed and no one can figure out why ive tr
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Bruce banner#3 feminized photo. Indoor grow. Lights are 5000w equivelent 650w true full spec led. Soil is happy frog, ff ocean forest,bio booster, worm castings, perlite,mycrrazea and 2% sand. Water at 6.0 to 6.5 twice a week. Temps are 70 to 75 rh is 60 to 65. These are 4 week old clones please help me. I have no idea whats going on and Im about ready to give up on this run....
Did you use strong soil, and did you taper down the humidity when you teansplanted?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Did you use strong soil, and did you taper down the humidity when you teansplanted?
I used black golf seed starter,I kept clones at about90% humidity but when I transplanted I did not taper them down I put them straight into 65% humidity... Could that really have such a drastic effect as this.....damn ...they are about 8 imchs tall now and new growth appears to be pulling out of it. How can I test ur idea ? If I raise humidity will they correct themselves ?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

It could be. I had some really touchy clones that when I cut down the humidity from 90% to 60% they wilted up and died. That is when I started always tapering down the humidity. I would go by 10s . So a couple days at 80% a couple days at 70% then bring it down to 60% .
I don't know about your soil but when I transition my rooted clones I use 1 to 1 to 1 of earthworm castings to peat moss to pumice. Once they fill the solo cup will be root bound in a week or 2 . Then I put it in it forever home.
The 1st week I do the taper off with humidity. If I don't see roots in the bottom let it go one more week and I give it a light feeding of nutrients or a nice compost tea.
If I see roots I put it in full strength dirt with earthworm castings lining the hole just in case it wants to be touchy.
I have to huge earthworm farm bins that I keep fed because earthworm casting can get expensive

20220306 081503
20220306 081456
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I used black golf seed starter,I kept clones at about90% humidity but when I transplanted I did not taper them down I put them straight into 65% humidity... Could that really have such a drastic effect as this.....damn ...they are about 8 imchs tall now and new growth appears to be pulling out of it. How can I test ur idea ? If I raise humidity will they correct themselves ?
Also one looks like you have mold. The 3rd picture in

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Damn now that I look into it u may b right !!! I transplanted to 1/2happy frog and 1/2ff ocean forest and about 1/6 castings,but that's when it got worse. So what do u recommend I do from here? New growth seems to have corrected or adapted to the 65% but the mangled older growth is permanently damaged should I raise humidity or let it rock out now ? What r u thinking ? Also worm castings are very damn expensive I was considering a worm bin as well but I'm gonna tackle one issue at a time

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Damn now that I look into it u may b right !!! I transplanted to 1/2happy frog and 1/2ff ocean forest and about 1/6 castings,but that's when it got worse. So what do u recommend I do from here? New growth seems to have corrected or adapted to the 65% but the mangled older growth is permanently damaged should I raise humidity or let it rock out now ? What r u thinking ? Also worm castings are very damn expensive I was considering a worm bin as well but I'm gonna tackle one issue at a time
No taper straight from 90% to 65%

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Yeah I will just let it rock out . Take care of any mold issue if there is. If they are bouncing back let them chill. To many drastic changes makes them herm or die.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Update to the deforming leaves. They are growing out of it guys!! It appears the cause may have been my lack of hardening off my clones from 90% rh to 65% rh may have been what contributed to my leaf deformations, that coupled with a strong light/ soil combo could vary well be the culprit. The yellowing is a burn from the 3 day neem oil saturation so its bug free and growing out of the deformities im very relieved appreciate the help everyone thanks for the assistance Kungpow420, Ive raised humidity to 70 % and turned off all fans with increased misting and will taper down too lower humidities. To help recover im feeding a compost tee I brewed over nige with worm castings, Alove vera leaf from my garden and microbial bio boosters with mycrorizae and hundreds of beneficial microbes, fungi and all things soil biome builder. Any ideas to help me rehab these girls asap lmk ?

20220308 093016
20220308 093008
20220308 092954
20220308 093101
20220308 093041
20220308 093025
20220308 093129
20220308 093109
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes they look like they will fully recover with time,I'll nurse them slowly ..thank God they are photos or this entire run would a been wasted
The only thing that sucks is I will have to start training much later than I prefer. I may just veg them out til they 2 ft then bend them over and go from there I'll have to see how they branch out first

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im looking at them and wondering what your spraying on the leaves,you mention neem oil,you can over do the neem mate,are you also using dish soap with the neem?
far a your soil goes,i dont know what imaginary world folks come from that think a soil is too hot,i sprout seeds in ocean forset and some very picky strains to mention,were the hot biz comes from is all the additive used,back off all the wonder drugs you think are helping and stick to simple,if you just transplanted the clones ,the ocean forest alone can give a 3 week veg without any nutes,then you have the frog combined, reason i asked about the soap is you dont leave the soap on te leaves it will smother the stomnia,i found that out by trail and era,if you have bugs mix the neem with a drop or two of dawn dish soap ,leave it on for a few hours to kill the critters then with you squirt bottle foiler just plain water to detach the soap the neem will stay because it is a oil, but neem is only needed about once a week for pm purposes,if you have bugs the neem alone isnt gonna solve the issue.
bugs dont like shiny leaves i give you that but it can smother the same stomnia or what ever it is called .
damage is done so dont expect it to get better,main thing is quit trying to force feed the plant ,all the amends is what is twisting the leaves

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

im looking at them and wondering what your spraying on the leaves,you mention neem oil,you can over do the neem mate,are you also using dish soap with the neem?
far a your soil goes,i dont know what imaginary world folks come from that think a soil is too hot,i sprout seeds in ocean forset and some very picky strains to mention,were the hot biz comes from is all the additive used,back off all the wonder drugs you think are helping and stick to simple,if you just transplanted the clones ,the ocean forest alone can give a 3 week veg without any nutes,then you have the frog combined, reason i asked about the soap is you dont leave the soap on te leaves it will smother the stomnia,i found that out by trail and era,if you have bugs mix the neem with a drop or two of dawn dish soap ,leave it on for a few hours to kill the critters then with you squirt bottle foiler just plain water to detach the soap the neem will stay because it is a oil, but neem is only needed about once a week for pm purposes,if you have bugs the neem alone isnt gonna solve the issue.
bugs dont like shiny leaves i give you that but it can smother the same stomnia or what ever it is called .
damage is done so dont expect it to get better,main thing is quit trying to force feed the plant ,all the amends is what is twisting the leaves
I def see what u mean and I've never seen leaf deformation like this before so I'm still hesitant to say its any one thing...but I did have fungus gnats and garden centipedes, that where wreaking havoc so it needed to be done the damaged leaves have mostly been pruned off slowly the new growth is replacing it, I guess just letting them rock out is the best bet but I wanted to rebuild the biome ik the neem destroyed so bio booster was my best bet from here out I'll let them veg naturally. I do have a question I have my big girl in flower and I'm not too sure how to make the feed switch to bloom nutes I'm currently mixing 50/50 veg/bloom nutes any tips or methods that will help me get her thru the transition??

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I def see what u mean and I've never seen leaf deformation like this before so I'm still hesitant to say its any one thing...but I did have fungus gnats and garden centipedes, that where wreaking havoc so it needed to be done the damaged leaves have mostly been pruned off slowly the new growth is replacing it, I guess just letting them rock out is the best bet but I wanted to rebuild the biome ik the neem destroyed so bio booster was my best bet from here out I'll let them veg naturally. I do have a question I have my big girl in flower and I'm not too sure how to make the feed switch to bloom nutes I'm currently mixing 50/50 veg/bloom nutes any tips or methods that will help me get her thru the transition??
No not using dish soap that's just part of the leaf deformation mangled shiny leaves but the neem shined them up pretty heavy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i feed veg nutes until stretch is over myself

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Look at a vpd chart and try and keep rh to spec.
Yes I'm just now realizing how important vpd can be lol
pretty sure you were dealing with russet mites. The neem might've knocked them back temporarily. This pic here was definitely russet mites.

View attachment 1224256
Yea that was my first and best guess. I have soil mites but I think I did have russet mites/ may still have and will continue to treat with neem weekly. Wat about half veg half bloom at 6 or 7 hundred ppm ?. I had bad reaction last run to bloom nutes almost killed them lol

Habosabin

Habosabin

Yes I'm just now realizing how important vpd can be lol

Yea that was my first and best guess. I have soil mites but I think I did have russet mites/ may still have and will continue to treat with neem weekly. Wat about half veg half bloom at 6 or 7 hundred ppm ?. I had bad reaction last run to bloom nutes almost killed them lol
I didn't realize that either. Its another variable that can cause issues so success goes up if you stick as close to charts as possible. I incorporated into my current grow and I'm really pleased with the results. My leaf health is so much better than my previous grows. I think my previous grows were vpd stressed for sure. Always had some leaf spots showing up at certain parts of grow. I think it really helped the seedling stage and veg.

My grow environment isn't optimal so the more I can control the better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom