Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Here are the ladies, just hit them with my IPM system today so lights are low fans are off and they just vibing, soaking up the anti bug juice lol They are all topped and have hit their stide Im getting nice gains daily !!!!lmk wat yall think !!!
View attachment 1231243
Those things are straight vibing. I am thinking about it, but I like to use the money I am going to save on electronic costs during the summer to upgrading and seed stock. I got my eye on some land race seed that I want to breed with next winter. I need to buy, so I can start my breeding project next winter, and trying to get into a bigger place . So I have more grow room.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

OK I see,yea getting your growOP indoors gives you control over every aspect of the grow ONLY if you have the necessary equipment,trying without that equipment is a disaster that jjepordizes the whole harvest in multiple ways all at once. Have you ever completed a crop outdoors ?? What m the biggest struggle ? I'm gonna plant 5 to 10 plants outside and try to harvest them ....I bet my first outdoor crop will be my biggest crop ever. What state u I'm bro ? Wats the climate like around your spot??

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

OK I see,yea getting your growOP indoors gives you control over every aspect of the grow ONLY if you have the necessary equipment,trying without that equipment is a disaster that jjepordizes the whole harvest in multiple ways all at once. Have you ever completed a crop outdoors ?? What m the biggest struggle ? I'm gonna plant 5 to 10 plants outside and try to harvest them ....I bet my first outdoor crop will be my biggest crop ever. What state u I'm bro ? Wats the climate like around your spot??
I am in colorado and live in the mountains. 10k in elevation to be exact. I finished a couple crops of cannabis outside , and grow vegetables every year. I am about to plant my carrots next week in an 11 L pot.
Last year , supposed best friend was helping me we had a couple weeks to go and he stole the top of the plant and left me the larf. I learned my lesson and don't have friends anymore lol.
The biggest problem here is protecting the plant from the hail.. I got pelted last year with 1/4 in diameter hail and that shit hurts. Also totally destroys your plant .
Depending on how big your pots are you will be dealing with humidity and mold issues if you are lower. I live in what is called forest/desert tundra so we have wet and dry seasons and it gets to be pretty dry so I don't deal with mold unless in a green house or plants just get super huge which really doesn't happen to often because of the elevation

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I am in colorado and live in the mountains. 10k in elevation to be exact. I finished a couple crops of cannabis outside , and grow vegetables every year. I am about to plant my carrots next week in an 11 L pot.
Last year , supposed best friend was helping me we had a couple weeks to go and he stole the top of the plant and left me the larf. I learned my lesson and don't have friends anymore lol.
The biggest problem here is protecting the plant from the hail.. I got pelted last year with 1/4 in diameter hail and that shit hurts. Also totally destroys your plant .
Depending on how big your pots are you will be dealing with humidity and mold issues if you are lower. I live in what is called forest/desert tundra so we have wet and dry seasons and it gets to be pretty dry so I don't deal with mold unless in a green house or plants just get super huge which really doesn't happen to often because of the elevation
Your in the center of cannacountry bro!! Idk how but mfers pulling the best flowers outta Colorado climate,I always thought Colorado was snow an mountains but it sounds much more plant friendly hearing you talk about it. Yea don't let anyone know when and where your crops are bro even family but that's why I prefer indoors and any buds I plant outside I'm prepared and aware they might full well be snatched.Oh quick question you ever heard of "2 budding" flowering cannabis ?? Its a technique like lollipopping but way more intense,if so have you tried it? What where the results?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Your in the center of cannacountry bro!! Idk how but mfers pulling the best flowers outta Colorado climate,I always thought Colorado was snow an mountains but it sounds much more plant friendly hearing you talk about it. Yea don't let anyone know when and where your crops are bro even family but that's why I prefer indoors and any buds I plant outside I'm prepared and aware they might full well be snatched.Oh quick question you ever heard of "2 budding" flowering cannabis ?? Its a technique like lollipopping but way more intense,if so have you tried it? What where the results?
Not much much animals and bugs live up here, and once you catch bugs it is easy to get rid of because they seam weaker at my elevation. Yeah my outdoor grow season is much shorter we can get into freezing Temps and get snow until June, and we get hard freezes every year. Where the Temps are getting below 20 degrees for more then 14 days. Also keeps the bugs down.
Closer to the sun, summer time humidity doesn't get above 60% and fall stays around 40 to 50% but we can snow September and at the end of September we already have our 1st snow. Our Temps at night gets to the Low 60s and our high get no higher then 85. (Mind you I am not talking about the front range I am in the mountains) you get slightly smaller nugs because they are only the size of a bush instead 8 ft trees you get in lower altitudes. The taste you can't touch. Also the plant comes from the mountains of India. Which mimicking the climate of plant gets you best results.(not talking from big head because I know I am newb been growing cannabis since I was 16 a brief pause when I went to the military . Been growing actual plants since I was 8. I am 36 and newb all the way still)
I haven't heard of that tech. I trim up the bottom as much as I feel comfortable I top once light stress training defoilate when necessary for air flow and tie down . Keep it simple.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480
Not much much animals and bugs live up here, and once you catch bugs it is easy to get rid of because they seam weaker at my elevation. Yeah my outdoor grow season is much shorter we can get into freezing Temps and get snow until June, and we get hard freezes every year. Where the Temps are getting below 20 degrees for more then 14 days. Also keeps the bugs down.
Closer to the sun, summer time humidity doesn't get above 60% and fall stays around 40 to 50% but we can snow September and at the end of September we already have our 1st snow. Our Temps at night gets to the Low 60s and our high get no higher then 85. (Mind you I am not talking about the front range I am in the mountains) you get slightly smaller nugs because they are only the size of a bush instead 8 ft trees you get in lower altitudes. The taste you can't touch. Also the plant comes from the mountains of India. Which mimicking the climate of plant gets you best results.(not talking from big head because I know I am newb been growing cannabis since I was 16 a brief pause when I went to the military . Been growing actual plants since I was 8. I am 36 and newb all the way still)
I haven't heard of that tech. I trim up the bottom as much as I feel comfortable I top once light stress training defoilate when necessary for air flow and tie down . Keep it simple.
That sounds like a bud haven up there and the product doesn't lie def very good from out there. I also use K.I.S.S as well(Keep It Simple Stupid). I top and rotate my big crops only,no tie downs just let the plant go, but of course I prune top and rotate remove anything that doesn't make canopy height and use as clones. I start all of my crops, literally every run with 1 seed,if I like the pheno I clone like 20+. With the seed mother I HST TF outta her only allowing her to grow horizontally, top to 50 tops the clone and flower her solo so I can see how she flowers and make adjustments to the big crop when I flower them. This way I can maximize my crop based on genetic performance,obtain a entire crop from 1 plant and have 1 whole plant for my head stash lol. The 2 budding technique I mentioned is just stripping or lollipopping all the way up to 2 nodes away from top of bud supposedly this produces huge buds and no larf I'm considering attempting this with my bb#3 ???

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

AngeRBizcuTT480

That sounds like a bud haven up there and the product doesn't lie def very good from out there. I also use K.I.S.S as well(Keep It Simple Stupid). I top and rotate my big crops only,no tie downs just let the plant go, but of course I prune top and rotate remove anything that doesn't make canopy height and use as clones. I start all of my crops, literally every run with 1 seed,if I like the pheno I clone like 20+. With the seed mother I HST TF outta her only allowing her to grow horizontally, top to 50 tops the clone and flower her solo so I can see how she flowers and make adjustments to the big crop when I flower them. This way I can maximize my crop based on genetic performance,obtain a entire crop from 1 plant and have 1 whole plant for my head stash lol. The 2 budding technique I mentioned is just stripping or lollipopping all the way up to 2 nodes away from top of bud supposedly this produces huge buds and no larf I'm considering attempting this with my bb#3 ???
I would go for it! I get full of anxiety when I start lollipoping.. even though I know you can do it I just get super scared I am going to kill the plant. I really don't care about the larf I turn that into edibles , and don't waste my good nugs on brownies. Lol

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Waddup guys,the ladies looking great they are all fully topped and growing various new shoots. The plant in flower is stacking nice day 29 of flower. Bb#3 has 9 to 12 week flower so I'm right at my half way mark. I'll post vids n pics in a few hrs once I am home.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

These are the ladies the are doing great ive topped all branches except a few that are no at level yet and 2 of the runtz (3 in first row )will get first topping this week , they seem to be catching up and the extra veg time works out perfect because Im starting the cycle, after this Ill be harvesting every 2 months-ish. Ive noticed among the cl9nes their are diffrent growth patterns on some of the clones ? Could this be due to where I took the clone from ? I have no idea just guessing. I am planning to relocate my home in the next 2 wks or a month then transplant to 5 gallons let them recover for a few weeks then flower, they are gonna be massive lol

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

This is the bb#3 mother,day 30 of flower. Got a small bit of nute burn going, In thinking it was too much cal-mag but I did a light flush an replenished nute strength to 2/3rds of previous dose. Temps at 77 ' to 70' and RH between 35% and 45% buds seem to be stacking well almost halfway thru a 9 to 11 week flower. She has very chemically and earthy aroma with fruity under tones but the smell is faint unless bumped or cut. Lmk what yall think aswell as offer any advice,tips,techniques or tricks they would be very much appreciated, im considering light deprivation and back budding but ipen to other ideas

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Spider mites. Look into it if you haven’t got in under control yet.
I did do extensive searching of the plants and found nothing but I was no satisfied, I started a strong fungicide,miticide,pesticide neem oil and dish soap regiment. I have continued to sprat regularly with neem since then. I've posted progress report vids by week, 11 veg clones from original post and big mother day 30 flower. The most recent vids from today are just before my neem spree. I believe it was a combo of light stress,and humidity stress my VPD was way off,plus strong soil it really hurt the clones, basically I did not harden them off at all and jumped from 90 to 100% Rh @ 85 ° to 75° Rh 50 to 60% .I'm really hoping I've got them all,I really hose them down fr. Thanks for the input bro Fr

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I have some strange leaf coloration going on with 3 of the clones,im not sure what it could b but Im leaning towards it being the neem oil treatments I do every week burning the plants a lil everytime even tho I do it early with lights dimmed but Im aware it can easily b a def/tox of npk. Im hoping a light feed will solve the issue iPlease lmk what tf this is,
20220406 110500
20220406 110344
20220406 110539

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Please lmk if this is something i should worry about ? Clones about 7 wks old. Very healthy in all other aspects,enviroment in check lsoil progressing nice, the plants themselves look great with deep dark/bluish coloring except for 3. I am assuming the ligjter colored plants need a slight increase in nutes. Lmk what yall suggest ?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Please lmk if this is something i should worry about ? Clones about 7 wks old. Very healthy in all other aspects,enviroment in check lsoil progressing nice, the plants themselves look great with deep dark/bluish coloring except for 3. I am assuming the ligjter colored plants need a slight increase in nutes. Lmk what yall suggest ?
Because of the brown spots and yellowing I'm thinking magnesium I'll do a light flush and add cal-mag 1/4 the dose to next l water

Top Bottom