Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

If they are in one gal pots and using soil I would transfer them they are probably getting root bpund
I would have normally transplanted weeks ago but I'm moving,waiting to move them in 1 or 2 gal pots is soo much easier but I think these are 2gal pots? Either way that's probably the reason for any issues rn. Bb3 is very root dense the latest clones are just experiments 1.5 inch long with beast roots like 4 or 5 inch's long all under tray lol I'll post pics when I get home

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I would have normally transplanted weeks ago but I'm moving,waiting to move them in 1 or 2 gal pots is soo much easier but I think these are 2gal pots? Either way that's probably the reason for any issues rn. Bb3 is very root dense the latest clones are just experiments 1.5 inch long with beast roots like 4 or 5 inch's long all under tray lol I'll post pics when I get home
Yeah for sure , see how your stem is turning purple . You probably need to just move up a little bit in size but that will only make you good for a week or 2 . You can bonsai them . Take the plant pull it out the pot trim up the roots or scratch them Hard core so they will fit back in the pot with fresh dirt . Then you will have some bonsai mothers when you get the new place you clone the he'll out of them . Just google bonsai mother cannabis plants

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yeah for sure , see how your stem is turning purple . You probably need to just move up a little bit in size but that will only make you good for a week or 2 . You can bonsai them . Take the plant pull it out the pot trim up the roots or scratch them Hard core so they will fit back in the pot with fresh dirt . Then you will have some bonsai mothers when you get the new place you clone the he'll out of them . Just google bonsai mother cannabis plants
I don't want to bonsai these ladies but I do want to bonsai weed soon its funny you mention a bonsai I recently started a bonsai oak tree from a spring sprout cut I'll post a pic,but they take years for a real nice bonsai I just started my first lol as far as these girls I'll let them go I've topped almost all branches to slow them down, they are only 1 ft or 14 inch's tall so not too big yet

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I don't want to bonsai these ladies but I do want to bonsai weed soon its funny you mention a bonsai I recently started a bonsai oak tree from a spring sprout cut I'll post a pic,but they take years for a real nice bonsai I just started my first lol as far as these girls I'll let them go I've topped almost all branches to slow them down, they are only 1 ft or 14 inch's tall so not too big yet
The purple stem is my light, I was experimenting with the UV,IR,UVB in veg. Gave the about 1 hr every other morning and at first they responded slow but they started stretching so I stopped. The purple is only on exposed branch's on light side but some turned very purple if not enough leaves to cover stems

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

The purple stem is my light, I was experimenting with the UV,IR,UVB in veg. Gave the about 1 hr every other morning and at first they responded slow but they started stretching so I stopped. The purple is only on exposed branch's on light side but some turned very purple if not enough leaves to cover stems
That is Def purple streaks on the stem

Screenshot 20220407 061421 DuckDuckGo
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

That is Def purple streaks on the stem
I'll take pics when I get home in probly about 2 hrs, I've watched the purple closely cuz ik its a bad sign and I'm 98% sure its a tan but now u are making me doubt myself so I'm gonna have u look I'll take pics n vids

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Ok so this first vid is of the plants with the most purple on stems I rotate them so its easier to see the tan lines, after Kungpow420 had me stressing and doubting myself I had to go double check and reconfirm to myself that these are indeed tan lines not nute issues lol but have a look for yourselves lmk what yall are thinking ??? Lmk if if yall think the same ???

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

This is the vid I mentioned about the 1.5 inch clones 2nd generation, growing thru the egg carton in less than 10 days!! These clones are from other clones lol im very inpressed. I took the 3 flowering clones from a seed grown plant 3 weeks into flower. Im hoping that is enough to get the monster crop effect with dense branching

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Ok so this first vid is of the plants with the most purple on stems I rotate them so its easier to see the tan lines, after Kungpow420 had me stressing and doubting myself I had to go double check and reconfirm to myself that these are indeed tan lines not nute issues lol but have a look for yourselves lmk what yall are thinking ??? Lmk if if yall think the same ???
View attachment 1233637
Yep no purple stems just was looking out homie

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yep no purple stems just was looking out homie
Oh I'm glad u pointed that out cuz when u posted the pic it really did look like purple streaks...I got scared cuz lol if those were streaks then that means I was letting that issue just fester and get worse for weeks, I appreciate the sharp eyes bro. I really like push back on my ideas and people changing my perspective,we all grow if we can be wrong then we can work together to find the right way to do things. I really do appreciate you my boy ,you are always responding,encouraging and interacting on my grow posts,Even tho no one else looks at my girls or comments ( I'm mainly documenting for myself and for future improvements) I know your gonna drop some friendly words and common sense advice for me ...I appreciate you Kungpow420 ur my #1 forum FAM my G!!!!!

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Oh I'm glad u pointed that out cuz when u posted the pic it really did look like purple streaks...I got scared cuz lol if those were streaks then that means I was letting that issue just fester and get worse for weeks, I appreciate the sharp eyes bro. I really like push back on my ideas and people changing my perspective,we all grow if we can be wrong then we can work together to find the right way to do things. I really do appreciate you my boy ,you are always responding,encouraging and interacting on my grow posts,Even tho no one else looks at my girls or comments ( I'm mainly documenting for myself and for future improvements) I know your gonna drop some friendly words and common sense advice for me ...I appreciate you Kungpow420 ur my #1 forum FAM my G!!!!!
Thanks for the positive vibes homie. I try to help I am not perfect by any means but I like to teach. I hopped on here for the same reasons . Plus facebook is just driving me crazy lately. So I come on here for a break.
I need to pass on my knowledge that is how I try to contribute

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Bruce banner#3 feminized photo. Indoor grow. Lights are 5000w equivelent 650w true full spec led. Soil is happy frog, ff ocean forest,bio booster, worm castings, perlite,mycrrazea and 2% sand. Water at 6.0 to 6.5 twice a week. Temps are 70 to 75 rh is 60 to 65. These are 4 week old clones please help me. I have no idea whats going on and Im about ready to give up on this run....

You have mold, perhaps get some fresh air and keep it dry

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

THANKS Habo! This one is similar to, https://vpdchart.com/#F,60,69.8,69.8,0
Nice very simple fast n easy,right where I need to be
That's a fancy one. Realistically with my setup I just try and keep my plants out of the stress zones.
Yes VPD is no joke I started this thread due to severe twisting lack of growth. I thought it was mites,disease,mold ect but A knowledgeable growmie suggested I bring all my factors environmental and supplemental variables under control to better ID this issue and it was clear that my VPD was way off combined with 0% of hardening off clones. I went from 90%-100% RH to 50%-60% RH. M had strong soil and increased light. All these factors created the issue that caused me to post my situation for advice, once VPD was set to optimal levels they balanced out and produced perfectly healthy leaves no deformities, no dying no yellowiyh

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Sorry Im a liittle late, but here is week 5 of flower bb#3 feminized. I believe I stopped my veg nutes too early and that is why she seems to be fading a bit early but ive also heardthat this is normal considering im half way thru week 5 lmk whay yall think i should do to fix this if it needs fixin'. Update on clones next!!!

S

SlabHardcheese

Regarding VPD I am a bit confused. I see multiple discussions that tell me general guidelines in early veg at around 26-27C that I should be running humidity of 50 - 60%. Like this for example: https://weedkb.com/autoflower-temp-and-humidity/
But these VPD charts mostly show I should be running much higher humidity of 80%? Am I reading these wrong?

Top Bottom