Please assist me? Ugh

• Thread starter ThatCrazyStonerChick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bchbudman

Bchbudman

I figured I would share my ladies, I just did some LST, on my biggest girls. The 2 in the green pots are bag seeds and our 36days old,(including germination and sprouting) they have been topped twice. The 2 in the cloth sacks (publix bags) are Auto Sour 60,s they were also topped, (1st and probably last) they are 23days old,(including germination and sprouting) they don't look like much after the LTS training but I am being careful not to stress them. The 4 big girls take about 1gal of P.H 6.8 water every 2days. I have the other 4 ladies in smaller pots, waiting for the end of the month to transfer into their final cloth pots.(retired on disability sucks, when you have to wait until the end of the month) but I am hoping that they all grow up big and strong. Only drawback is that I have to wait until they show their sex, which should be soon. Maybe you guys and gals can tell better than me at this point. (Say a prayer for females). I have attached pics of the above mentioned
20200219 094818
20200219 094846
20200219 094757
20200219 094909

bunkerking

bunkerking

yea that's just the nature of the pot growing forums...growers have debates and sometimes somebody gets called a fag or a douchebag and it deteriorates from there...and then ppl say "im outta here!"....it can be annoying and it can be funny....but its the nature of it all and it's been going on since windows NT...but you can always steer it in whatever direction you'd like for it to go

im og troll and ive survived many forum meltdowns - with that said, i still like forums better than any other platform for discussions

i said it earlier - that one dude was trying to get me to pull mine out 🤔

You poop-mouth, there's poop coming out of your mouth... 💩

Welp you win. My feelings are hurt... @1diesel1 I'll be on ig if you still want mku or c99.

Positive vibes

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

@oldskol4evr will never steer you wrong. His magic worked even when he wasn't around to talk to me. Tell him I'm glad he is well. Ask him to send you his Hannah chart or I can give it to you (this is in regards to how to treat your water and is your lifesaver). I'm smiling ear to ear right now because from the first picture I saw of yours to now, you have made a great turn around.

I use my mothering instinct a lot in telling me when to repot and such, getting opinions from others. It's not my goal to step on anyone's toes, but I feel you are similar and you are getting the urge to repot. If you turn the plant upside down, with it in between your fingers, squeeze a little, it will release itself. See how the root structure is. If it is growing into the cup shape and holding dirt, replant, I say. If your gut says to not, then don't. They aren't so fragile, they are newborns. I think you understand my meaning.

I am very relieved you made a recovery. Please let me know if you I can help in anyway.
That's actually very accurate. I'm starting to get the "urge" to repot. I guess I just didn't realize it was instinctual. I'm just a bit sketchy because I want to get my lighting issue squared away before I think I should transplant them.
Oldskool4evr gave me the chart to. Still hard having to figure EVERYTHING out. That's why I appreciate this forum.
Plants look great! I’ve grown in that 50/50 mix for years. I would lower the ph to 5.8-6.2 when you feed. You said your issue is a light? Do you still need to get one? A 315cmh is a great choice to keep things simple. You can use it from seedling to finish with great results and a low power consumption.
I do. The one light I have is crap and I think I should get new ones before I transplant. I'm not sure what I want to get or how many.

4plant

4plant

I use a single 315 watt cmh in a 4x4 tent from start to finish with great results. Another bonus is that in a 7’ tent I can strap it to the ceiling and let the plants grow into it. If you want to buy yourself some time you could wait a week and then top those plants you have. They’ll be fine in the beer cups for a bit (as long as you poked holes in the bottom)

Bchbudman

Bchbudman

That's actually very accurate. I'm starting to get the "urge" to repot. I guess I just didn't realize it was instinctual. I'm just a bit sketchy because I want to get my lighting issue squared away before I think I should transplant them.
Oldskool4evr gave me the chart to. Still hard having to figure EVERYTHING out. That's why I appreciate this forum.

I do. The one light I have is crap and I think I should get new ones before I transplant. I'm not sure what I want to get or how many.
I have a link to the info I gave you about the 9 items of cannibis growth. It's from the Cannabis 101 series. Made by Apogee (they are a light device industry).
Screenshot 20200219 144002
Screenshot 20200219 144026

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You raise the lights that often? I'm trying to get lighting figured out before transplanting them because my one pathetic little led isn't enough to convert all theatre plants in big pots.

Some yes, some no. I lost me a few pages back too.
as your plant grows you can see how tight the nodes are, being close together, which is good, though it will be lots more work as it grows, problems could easily happen.
might be easier to just raise it up a bit 4-6 inches, and see if the nodes get a bit more space inbetween the nodes.
growing usually consist of tending to the plants everyday and the environment they are in, at the same time you try to disturb them as less as possible.
with indoor growing the light is usually only above the plants, so eventually some of the growth inside underneath could start to mould... etc.
anyways your doing good, sit back and enjoy.
as problems arise look it up, ask,

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Some transplant based on height, or number of bracts. I transplant when watering once a day is no longer enough.
If this is something you decide you want to stick with after the gauntlet that is any growers first crop, I would definitely second the suggestion for 315 CMH as a light source. They're easy to work with, suitable for veg and flower, and they can definitely produce.
As a message of encouragement and reassurance... you now have more firsthand growing experience than a considerable percentage of people in the Cannabis Industry. It only gets better from here.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I figured I would share my ladies, I just did some LST, on my biggest girls. The 2 in the green pots are bag seeds and our 36days old,(including germination and sprouting) they have been topped twice. The 2 in the cloth sacks (publix bags) are Auto Sour 60,s they were also topped, (1st and probably last) they are 23days old,(including germination and sprouting) they don't look like much after the LTS training but I am being careful not to stress them. The 4 big girls take about 1gal of P.H 6.8 water every 2days. I have the other 4 ladies in smaller pots, waiting for the end of the month to transfer into their final cloth pots.(retired on disability sucks, when you have to wait until the end of the month) but I am hoping that they all grow up big and strong. Only drawback is that I have to wait until they show their sex, which should be soon. Maybe you guys and gals can tell better than me at this point. (Say a prayer for females). I have attached pics of the above mentioned View attachment 942839View attachment 942840View attachment 942841View attachment 942842
I haven't been on in a very long time for obvious reasons and am going back through things. I just realized what your rh is in this pic. You keep it that high after a month? What's the reason? Less watering? It looks like multiple strains. Are they all tropical strains?

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

as your plant grows you can see how tight the nodes are, being close together, which is good, though it will be lots more work as it grows, problems could easily happen.
might be easier to just raise it up a bit 4-6 inches, and see if the nodes get a bit more space inbetween the nodes.
growing usually consist of tending to the plants everyday and the environment they are in, at the same time you try to disturb them as less as possible.
with indoor growing the light is usually only above the plants, so eventually some of the growth inside underneath could start to mould... etc.
I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I'm assuming you get why. Those little b*tches were in veg for over 3 months. I just picked out lighting assuming I'd get it in a day or 2. That did noooooot, happen. My issue is that I don't want to lower thre lights all the time because I'm trying not to mess with them. There room I constructed is only about 6' and a couple inches in height and it's in no way square. Every time I have to get in there to water them, I need to lean over them to water and I end up smashing into their tops.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Plants look great! I’ve grown in that 50/50 mix for years. I would lower the ph to 5.8-6.2 when you feed. You said your issue is a light? Do you still need to get one? A 315cmh is a great choice to keep things simple. You can use it from seedling to finish with great results and a low power consumption.
I see these lights used a lot. It's hard to wrap my head around how such a small bulb, that 'looks' so dim would work. I just looked up a few on Amazon. Any specific suggestions?

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I check on them minimum once a day. My set up really sucks. I think my biggest problem, other than lighting is that I don't know how to prune them.
Some transplant based on height, or number of bracts. I transplant when watering once a day is no longer enough.
If this is something you decide you want to stick with after the gauntlet that is any growers first crop, I would definitely second the suggestion for 315 CMH as a light source. They're easy to work with, suitable for veg and flower, and they can definitely produce.
As a message of encouragement and reassurance... you now have more firsthand growing experience than a considerable percentage of people in the Cannabis Industry. It only gets better from here.
Lol. I just looked up the 315cmh. They're a lot more affordable than I thought. I'm curious as to how much difference there is between these and led's when it comes to cost of power consumption.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I'm assuming you get why. Those little b*tches were in veg for over 3 months. I just picked out lighting assuming I'd get it in a day or 2. That did noooooot, happen. My issue is that I don't want to lower thre lights all the time because I'm trying not to mess with them. There room I constructed is only about 6' and a couple inches in height and it's in no way square. Every time I have to get in there to water them, I need to lean over them to water and I end up smashing into their tops.
welcome to growing, i’m still improving/expanding my grow!
we only get better.
welcome back.

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

I just bought some quantum boards 3500k. See how well they work. Got them for 171 plus shipping and taxes. They are Samsung leds . My buddy uses them he is pulling good yields. I've seen reviews anywhere from 5/10 ounces per plant.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

I just bought some quantum boards 3500k. See how well they work. Got them for 171 plus shipping and taxes. They are Samsung leds . My buddy uses them he is pulling good yields. I've seen reviews anywhere from 5/10 ounces per plant.
5-10 oz?? That's nuts! I'll check it out.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you! I have been growing stuff forever. I honestly thought this would be a piece of cake. I was WRONG.
you’ll be surprised as you go through your next grow on how much you have learned from the first grow.
and you’ll have more patience next time around.
it does become easier as with any thing in life.
keep it simple or complicated.
i like simple.
i’m sure all growers have problems/
mistakes no matter on their “skill” level.
your doing good! because you care.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Be careful how close you stick to oldskols chart, it gets way too hot in flower imho.

For a beginner, I would advise you never feed higher than 1.5ec/750ppm. And ideally monitor your runoff to make sure it doesnt come out much higher than 1.6-1.7 ever.

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

Be careful how close you stick to oldskols chart, it gets way too hot in flower imho.

For a beginner, I would advise you never feed higher than 1.5ec/750ppm. And ideally monitor your runoff to make sure it doesnt come out much higher than 1.6-1.7 ever.
And if it did, how would that be remedied?

ThatCrazyStonerChick

ThatCrazyStonerChick

you’ll be surprised as you go through your next grow on how much you have learned from the first grow.
and you’ll have more patience next time around.
it does become easier as with any thing in life.
keep it simple or complicated.
i like simple.
i’m sure all growers have problems/
mistakes no matter on their “skill” level.
your doing good! because you care.
I *hate* fungus gnats man. That I learned. 🤨

Latest posts

Top Bottom