please help me understand the c.a.p co2-4 with ppm 1-c

• Thread starter zoeronerer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

aloha kids..... need some help with the c a p co2-4 with a ppm1-c ...

i have no documents for either of these so im asking you guys...

i had it working fine but i think now the nobs are override'n the unit

i have her hooked up in a sealed system.

the temp and humid knobs are set to off (as not to override the ppm1-c)

what settings should the duration and inject knobs be set to on the co2-4 as to allow the ppm 1c to control my gas. the ppm1c is switching the co2 ppm light on but not allowing the generator to be switched on.

although it did last night for some time thats why i believe it to be the knob settings.........

does anyone have the pdf for the manual on either of these cant find them online or even a website for c.a.p...

thanks guys .. 2 much on my plate brains not working ...help.....plz

Z

zoeronerer

photo cell is bad.... anyone else out there bypass the p o s it will go bad some day ......

B

billybadazz

IMO just my experience but cap sucks I ended up sending there unit back cuz it just quit working(XGC-1 I think) twice and finally got a sentinal cch-1 and it is far superior and haven't had any problems for 18 months so if that can help you in any future decisions before you spend 600 bucks the hydro guy at the store said they always get cap shit coming in broke....

20north

i have had alot of issues with the enviromental controls that cap makes your talking about the grey box's.. i
first off heres the documents to your ppm1c

and for your co2 -4

check it

i think you might need to get the eletronic eye a little closer to your lamps

Z

zoeronerer

thanks guys was having a meltdown..... all the gear was free new in the box so i had to make do...

20 north u the man ....

aloha to everyone .

.. and thanks these will come in useful for others as well ...
i had a 2 hour google session earlier .....!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom