Please help me with mold

• Thread starter wallrus246
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallrus246

wallrus246

I found a snapped stem on my washing machine and it has mold what do i do

should I cut down the whole branch it would be a 1/4 of it or what I don’t want it to spred to my plants their reallly close

Please help me with mold
pawhuska

pawhuska

i use rubbing alcohol as a spray it kills mold, aphids ect it evaporates quickly enough so it doesn't harm the plant ...mine anyway mist it lightly , if you need you can apply again in awhile i also try and cut leaves as close to the stem as i can anytime i handle my plants i spray my hands with alcohol also you can use perxiode with your water
4 me

mancorn

mancorn

+1 on the isopropyl alcohol spray (just on the effected area). I’d also use cotton balls and Qtips to scrub down the area as the spores can blow around and effect other plants. Then look into a systemic drench (like Plant Doctor of Actinovate) as the Botrytis can grow within the plant and spread to other parts. (Tons of info on systemic sprays from commercial grape cultivators.)

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

I use regular milk. - veg stage and up to 2 weeks into flower.
I dilute it with water - spraying the entire plant. Top side, undersides...everything .

Apply when the suns at its hottest . Allow milk to dry to form protective coating.

Top Bottom