Please help me with strain and possible yield using ph perfect/big bud/Air pots 30 percent humidity 27 degrees

• Thread starter Louisjames1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louisjames1

Louisjames1

Hi my friend was given 8 cuttings and he does not know the breed it is his first time grow he started off using micro grow and bloom for veg 18/6 for 3 weeks then darkness 48 hrs and then he used bud blood when he switched to 12 and 12 for 2 or 3 feeds in week 1 his plans were too small to lollipop in veg so he done it in the first week of bloom about four days ago they look really healthy they are now on Sensi bloom coco A & B 4ml and 2ml of big Bud and intends to use overdrive before flush can anyone identify the strain please they are in airports he put them in the flower when they were about 12 inches or so llthey are now about 15 /18 inches after 8/9 days. they’ve grown a lot in a week I think he has cut a little bit too much off when he lollipop but as I say they look fine he does not know if they are sativa or the other I forgot the name.
I do not know the size of the Air buckets but they are the size of builders bucket and they are in Coco He is feeding them every day sometimes every other day. Does any of youse know what breed they are and roughly how long in flower. He has flowers started after three days of using the blood bud but white hairs from 6 inch tall. He is feeding them every day sometimes every other day. Does any of youse know what breed they are and roughly how long in flower the flowers started after three days of using the bud blood.
I understand it is difficult to guess of photographs but judging by the thickness of the stocks would you be at a guess roughly what the overall yield will be i understand it is difficult to guess of photographs but judging by the thickness of the branches would you please try.
Thank you very much for reading my post and I hope someone gets back in touch with me and give me more advice then I know it would be handy to know the strain and roughly how long and flower use in these pots.

Please help me with strain and possible yield using ph perfectbig budair pots 30 percent humid
Please help me with strain and possible yield using ph perfectbig budair pots 30 percent humi
Please help me with strain and possible yield using ph perfectbig budair pots 30 percent humi
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

It is impossible to know the exact strain, but it looks like a 50/50 or 60/40 sativa indica hybrid.

The driving force behind yield will be light, experienced growers can get 1-2 grams per watt. Again, it's damn near impossible to estimate yield based on a couple pics with no previous experience or knowledge of what is going on with the grow. But, since you want a rough estimate, you can expect something within 0.25-0.75 grams per watt for this grow.

I have no idea what you will yield, but you wanted a number so I tossed one out there for you. That is the best estimate I can give based on previous experience of what I've seen with first time growers, including myself. Good luck!!

P.S. Keep me updated on the grow, I want to see how close I am with my estimate 😄

XxHammer

XxHammer

Im a first time grower and ive been putting together business plans for a side project...

For estimates we were told to use .5g per watt of light for beginners; 1g per watt for experienced growers; and upwards for pros.... Thats the rough numbers ive been using.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi my friend was given 8 cuttings and he does not know the breed it is his first time grow he started off using micro grow and bloom for veg 18/6 for 3 weeks then darkness 48 hrs and then he used bud blood when he switched to 12 and 12 for 2 or 3 feeds in week 1 his plans were too small to lollipop in veg so he done it in the first week of bloom about four days ago they look really healthy they are now on Sensi bloom coco A & B 4ml and 2ml of big Bud and intends to use overdrive before flush can anyone identify the strain please they are in airports he put them in the flower when they were about 12 inches or so llthey are now about 15 /18 inches after 8/9 days. they’ve grown a lot in a week I think he has cut a little bit too much off when he lollipop but as I say they look fine he does not know if they are sativa or the other I forgot the name.
I do not know the size of the Air buckets but they are the size of builders bucket and they are in Coco He is feeding them every day sometimes every other day. Does any of youse know what breed they are and roughly how long in flower. He has flowers started after three days of using the blood bud but white hairs from 6 inch tall. He is feeding them every day sometimes every other day. Does any of youse know what breed they are and roughly how long in flower the flowers started after three days of using the bud blood.
I understand it is difficult to guess of photographs but judging by the thickness of the stocks would you be at a guess roughly what the overall yield will be i understand it is difficult to guess of photographs but judging by the thickness of the branches would you please try.
Thank you very much for reading my post and I hope someone gets back in touch with me and give me more advice then I know it would be handy to know the strain and roughly how long and flower use in these pots.
If everything goes well, between 20-60g/sqft depending on genetics.

Louisjames1

Louisjames1

It is impossible to know the exact strain, but it looks like a 50/50 or 60/40 sativa indica hybrid.

The driving force behind yield will be light, experienced growers can get 1-2 grams per watt. Again, it's damn near impossible to estimate yield based on a couple pics with no previous experience or knowledge of what is going on with the grow. But, since you want a rough estimate, you can expect something within 0.25-0.75 grams per watt for this grow.

I have no idea what you will yield, but you wanted a number so I tossed one out there for you. That is the best estimate I can give based on previous experience of what I've seen with first time growers, including myself. Good luck!!

P.S. Keep me updated on the grow, I want to see how close I am with my estimate 😄
I really appreciate you taking Time out to reply to me. During veg they stayed small and bushy and we just use the Bending technique but I don’t think we done enough bending because some of them don’t have enough branches as to what I have seen on here I have got some big 50 L breathable bags made of hemp I didn’t know whether it would be worth me transplant them into them if that would give me a big yield or just cause more stress but I am going to leave them in the airport to see if you were right with your estimate -we have only done it for a smoke so anything will be a bonus.
I took 15 cuttings I’ll put them in the 50 L breathable bags.
and bend shot out of them so we have more branches. And definitely lollipop in veg rather than a couple of days in to flower.
I have learnt a lot by making mistakes so my next should be loads better.
ive got 4 x 600w with a boost on each taking them to 660 W each 3,640 W 8 plants. Some have 15 heads others only have 5 heads, we took too much off lolly popping so I hope the remaining branches do us proud.
Thank you

Louisjames1

Louisjames1

I really appreciate you taking Time out to reply to me. During veg they stayed small and bushy and we just use the Bending technique but I don’t think we done enough bending because some of them don’t have enough branches as to what I have seen on here I have got some big 50 L breathable bags made of hemp I didn’t know whether it would be worth me transplant them into them if that would give me a big yield or just cause more stress but I am going to leave them in the airport to see if you were right with your estimate -we have only done it for a smoke so anything will be a bonus.
I took 15 cuttings I’ll put them in the 50 L breathable bags.
and bend shot out of them so we have more branches. And definitely lollipop in veg rather than a couple of days in to flower.
I have learnt a lot by making mistakes so my next should be loads better.
ive got 4 x 600w with a boost on each taking them to 660 W each 3,640 W 8 plants. Some have 15 heads others only have 5 heads, we took too much off lolly popping so I hope the remaining branches do us proud.
Thank you
Sorry to keep asking you questions but you are the only person who has replied with them being high bed I’ve had a rough patch knock off a week or two off bloom.
would you say eight weeks in bloom sounds about right they have been in a week now and they’ve got little flowers all over them thank you very much for your reply

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh damn, you got 4 600's, well the plants weren't very big when you flipped the light to 12/12 so you might not get as much as what you could of gotten if they vegged longer. The important thing is to get a harvest under your belt and continue to get better after every grow. Read as much as you can on growing, alot of old threads on here with valuable knowledge, but also horticulture studies. Just read as much as you can about growing in general.

In regards to the flowering time, I can't tell you 8 weeks because some strains need 9-12 weeks, maybe longer sometimes. There are a few things to look for when harvesting, the most important will be the trichomes. I wouldn't worry about that right now, just focus on basic environmental factors and watering frequency.

Louisjames1

Louisjames1

Thank you very much I really appreciate your reply. I’ve been told that there a hybrid between sativa and Indica but I don’t know I rang the hydro shop and he told me I should be putting in the water barrel big bud then the sensi A then B.
I have always thought that you put Sensi a then b vloom then big bud.
Any further advice would be much appreciated thank you very much

Louisjames1

Louisjames1

I Put them in dark for to 48 hours then are used Sencia Sencia be then added blood bud. Are use the blood blood for two feeds in the first week after about four days I got flowers then they had about this amount of flowers on 10 days ago and they don’t seem to grow many more flowers since 10 days ago will they continue to grow more flowers or do you think that will be it if I’m doing something wrong any help would be really appreciated pal thank you very much
1CFDFD13 3EB5 44F9 B9D2 690ACC03C46A
A42DA116 D07D 44BB BFDE DE61FFD1DAB8

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Research VPD. Getting yield is a combination of light and environment, soil and air. There is a temperature humidity coefficient window where optimum yield can be achieved, in combination with light and CO2. Once you go VPD you'll never go back

Louisjames1

Louisjames1

Research VPD. Getting yield is a combination of light and environment, soil and air. There is a temperature humidity coefficient window where optimum yield can be achieved, in combination with light and CO2. Once you go VPD you'll never go back
Thank you very much I will research VPD do you think the growth is stunted by looking at them or will they continue to grow as it’s only been in flower about 12 days do they look about right for 12 days thank you very much for your reply I really appreciate it

Louisjames1

Louisjames1

Hi I have just looked on google a VPD and my humidity is within that range so I do not think there is a problem with my humidity humidity seems to be bang on I hope that they continue to grow and it’s just me being a little bit paranoid that the throat between each node hasn’t connected the first one I done I had an experienced gardener that let me as much as he could so this one I’ve done solo I was proud as punch taken them from scrawny little half dead cuttings to same fruit on my plants I am using for 600 W lights for eight plans I have positioned two plants under each light I have moved the lights up there about 3 foot above the plans as they are quite small I have been told they are a high bed between the TV and

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Thank you very much I will research VPD do you think the growth is stunted by looking at them or will they continue to grow as it’s only been in flower about 12 days do they look about right for 12 days thank you very much for your reply I really appreciate it
Yeah its still very early

Mulumbimby

Mulumbimby

30 percent humidity 27 degrees? You should have another look at that vpd chart.

growsince79

growsince79

Untill you get bud rot. Then you will go back. Vpd is ok for veg. Buds need much lower rh imo

Latest posts

Top Bottom